Easiest Way to Make Surmai Tawa Fry (Sear Fish Fried on pan/skillet) Maharashtrian style Yummy
Surmai Tawa Fry (Sear Fish Fried on pan/skillet) Maharashtrian style.
Food preparation Surmai Tawa Fry (Sear Fish Fried on pan/skillet) Maharashtrian style is an enjoyable thing, in addition it ends up being much more special value if you cook it on your own. By using the following 18 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition for Surmai Tawa Fry (Sear Fish Fried on pan/skillet) Maharashtrian style
- Prepare 500 grams of 4-6 medium thick pieces of medium it big size Seer / Surmai fish.
- Require For – 1st Marination :.
- Give 1 tsp – Turmeric powder.
- Need As per taste salt.
- It’s 1 – lemon juice.
- Provide For for 2nd Marination :.
- Give 2 tsp for Ginger Garlic Green Chilli Paste.
- Give As per taste for Tamarind Pulp.
- Need As per taste of Salt.
- Need 1 tsp – Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare For – Coating:.
- It’s 4 tbsp – rice flour.
- Need 2 tbsp for fine semolina.
- It’s 1 tsp for black pepper powder.
- It’s as required of Finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- Need 2-3 tbsp – oil for frying.
Surmai Tawa Fry (Sear Fish Fried on pan/skillet) Maharashtrian style how to cook
- Wash fish slices and pat dry with paper towel, apply 1st first marination of Salt, lemon juice and turmeric for 5 -10 minutes..
- 2nd marination – first mix all dry spices with 1/2 tbsp of water and few drops of oil and then mix it with ginger garlic paste and tamarind pulp. Then apply it marinade on fish and keep it aside for10-15 minutes..
- Mix rice flour and semolina and spread it on a plate, heat tawa or skillet for 1 minute and then add 2-3 tbsp oil on high flame, when oil is hot, out low medium flame..
- Apply the coat the fish slices from both the sides, shake a bit to remove extra flour and then put slowly on tawa, do the same for 2 or 3 pieces at a time, use 1 tsp oil from sides if needed, fry fish for 5 minutes from both sides, flip it carefully and when it is crisp enough to flip, (avoid re-flip). Fry for 5 minutes on each side till it is crisp..
- Once oil is soaked by fish or skillet is dry, take each piece on a serving plate directly and garnish with lemon wedges, onions slices and fresh coriander leaves, serve green chutney, rice and any curry/dal..