Ingredients to Cook Prawns pulao simply and tasty Appetizing
Prawns pulao simply and tasty. Prawns pulao made with prawns or shrimp is a delicate and flavorful rice dish fit for a feast. Both prawns and rice cook quickly, and when you pair them in a dish like pulao, you've got an easy, one-pot meal that fills and satisfies. This is a simple pulao made from fresh prawns.
I am grateful to my mom and existence for providing me with such lovely food. I love sea food and any food which is tasty + made with love. Prawn pulao recipe – Pulao is a basic rice dish made often in most Indian homes for their meal. Cooking Prawns pulao simply and tasty is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Prawns pulao simply and tasty
- Need 300 gm for prawns.
- Need 1 glass of rice.
- Need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 for tomatoes chopped.
- Give 1 tsp – ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 3 – green chilli.
- Need 5 curry leaves.
- Need 2 tsp for coriander leaves mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup for oil.
- Require 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- It’s 6 – black pepper.
- Require 1/2 inch cinnamon sticks.
- Provide 2 of black cardamam.
- Need 6 – clove.
- Need 1 pinch for Turmeric powder.
- Provide 4 tbsp curd.
This prawn pulao recipe is adapted from the potato pulao I shared before. Prawn pulao can also be made in one pot. But most times the prawns get over cooked and turn hard or rubbery due to prolonged. Prawns are a favourite amongst many, I am no exception!
Prawns pulao simply and tasty start cooking
- Take a pan add oil add cumin seeds black pepper clove cinnamon stick black cordamam and onion stir fry lightly golden and add tomatoes ginger garlic paste curd green chilli and stir fry well masala and salt curry leaves and prawns stir fry well.
- Add rice and glass water and cook well sprinkle 1 pinch tarmaric powder and coriander leaves mint leaves and keep slow Flame 10 minutes for dam and after 10 minutes flam off.
- Ready to serve with salad.
- Enjoy with your family take care eat well see you again with next recipe bye.
I have always wanted to make a good prawn pulao that was simple enough to make with very basic ingredients. I always prefer to use whatever's at hand than having to buy fancy ingredients. This prawn pulao may be simple but its taste is in no way simple. The basic pulao is a one pot dish in which the spices are tempered first and then the veggies, prawns and rice are cooked together along with the rice. Prawns pulao is the dish that made by cooking rice in its stock and in coconut milk.