Steps to Prepare Mutton korma Delicious
Mutton korma. Mutton korma recipe – This Indian lamb korma is one of the best I made in the recent times. Mutton korma is a dish made by slow cooking mutton along with yogurt, whole spices and spice powders. Ingredients of Mutton Korma Recipe: This mutton korma recipe has mutton stirred in with curd, water and a melange of spices along with garlic-ginger, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon sticks.
Made with tender mutton and a melange of spices, this authentic Indian recipe makes for a perfect party and festive recipe. Mutton korma recipe is a shahi recipe made with mutton and nutty paste and is full of rich and creamy ingredients. This mutton korma goes very well with pulao recipes or even with plain cooked rice. Food preparation Mutton korma is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes much more unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 25 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Mutton korma
- Prepare 1/2 kg – mutton.
- Provide 2 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 – chopped tomato.
- Require 2 tbsp – ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/4 kg potato.
- You need 3/4 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1 tsp – mutton masala.
- Provide 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Require 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide To taste for salt.
- Require 3 tbsp – oil.
- You need 2 tsp for chopped Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp – curry leaves.
- Need of For masala.
- Need 1/2 cup of grated coconut.
- Require 5-7 of shallots.
- Require 2 – green chilli.
- Give 1 tbsp – peanut.
- Require 1/2 for tomato.
- Provide 1 tsp for Black pepper powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp fennel seeds.
- Give 1 – cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 – cloves.
Mutton Korma – Indian Mughlai Mutton Korma: extremely delicious, juicy and tender mutton cooked using almonds, Indian spices, yogurt and fragrant water (kewda). Mutton Korma – Royal Indian Mutton / Lamb Curry: an extremely delicious, juicy and tender mutton recipe using almonds, Indian spices, yogurt and fragrant water (kewda). It can be made using Lamb. Mutton Korma – Step By Step Recipe.
Mutton korma steps
- 3tbsp oil cinnamon cloves cardamom… 2 chopped onion saute well.. 2tbsp ginger garlic paste saute until the raw smell of gone… Then add medium size half tomato saute till soft and mushy.
- Then add washed 1/2kg mutton saute 5mints… then add chilli, coriander,turmeric powder garam masala, mutton masala sauté well… Then add 1/4kg potatoes saute 5mints.
- Then add salt mix well….
- Take mixer grinder add 1/4 cup coconut, shallots, tomato, peanut, pepper, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, cashew nut then add water grind into fine paste.
- Add ground masala mix well then Add 2 cup of water.. Close and cook for 3-4 whistles in medium heat.
- Once mutton cooked well Just keep sim on 2 mints Once oil flooding on top add coriander curry leaves.
Add salt, red pepper, turmeric, coriander powder, white cumin, cloves, cinnamon, black pepper, green cardamom and bay leaves in yogurt and mix well. Mutton Korma is a delicious Indian gravy made with mutton/lamb and cooked in an assortment of spices and masala pastes. A perfect side dish for roti, naan or pulaos. (Simple Mutton Korma, Mutton Roghan Josh) and here is another one that I learnt from a friend, who is always on a mission to find unique recipes that are rare to find. The word korma is derived from the Urdu language and it refers to "braising". The recipe has roots and a history that.