Easiest Way to Recipe: Cauliflower paratha Tasty
Cauliflower paratha. Gobi or cauliflower grows abundantly in the punjab. This vegetable is enjoyed by people of all ages and is a specialty at most celebration and religious. Ingredients used in Cauliflower Paratha – gobi paratha.
Whole wheat flour and a liberal amount of cauliflower make this a nutritious dish, which is crispier than normal parathas due. Gobi paratha recipe – Cauliflower is grated and cooked with masala powders. Simple and healthy breakfast or dinner. Food preparation Cauliflower paratha is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Cauliflower paratha
- Prepare for stuffing:-.
- Give 250 grams of cauliflower florets.
- Give 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tablespoon for Green chilli and garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp – coriander powder.
- Need to taste for Salt.
- Require 2 tsp for oil.
- You need for for outer covering dough:.
- You need 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tsp Salt.
- Need as required Water to prepare soft dough.
There are so many ways to make this gobi paratha. Cauliflower stuffed paratha with step by step pictures. I wanted to post Gobi paratha Cauliflower paratha recipe for a long time.
Cauliflower paratha making process
- For the stuffing:- Finely grate the cauliflower,heat the oil, add garlic chilli paste,saute well.Add grated cauliflower florets,red chilli powder,turmeric powder,coriander powder,Salt and mix well.
- In big bowl add flour, salt mix well,Gradually add water and knead to prepare soft dough,Place the pan on gas to heat.
- Roll out paratha,place 2-3 tsp stuffing on the paratha,wrap it up from all the sides.
- Now coat the stuffed ball in dry flour,Roll the thin paratha.
- Cook from both the sides,cut into pieces.
- Cauliflower stuffed paratha ready to served..
Somehow, i couldn't click the picture, as i make this for dinner. Gobi Paratha, Cauliflower stuffed Indian Bread is a famous paratha variety. Grated cauliflower with coriander and ajwain seeds along with handful of chopped coriander leaves, gives a wonderful flavour. My Paleo Paratha is a flaky and crispy flatbread filled with a spiced cauliflower mixture and topped with creamy, buttery grassfed ghee. I mean, paratha literally translates to layers of cooked dough.