Seasoning to Recipe: Green Peas and Cauliflower Sabzi Tasty
Green Peas and Cauliflower Sabzi. Simple and easy trick for tasty recipes Thanks for watching my video. Aane vali simple recipes ke liye mere channel ko subscribe kijiye aur like share karna. Dry green peas recipe with step by step photos.
The recipe is also a no onion no garlic matar sabzi. Recipe for a simple and utterly delicious Cauliflower Sabzi (Phool Gobi Sabzi) made with ingredients in the pantry. This recipe requires almost no prep. Food preparation Green Peas and Cauliflower Sabzi is an enjoyable thing, moreover it ends up being a lot more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Green Peas and Cauliflower Sabzi
- Provide 1/4 kg for Green Peas.
- It’s 1 for small head Cauliflower, cut into small florets.
- It’s 1 – Onion (Chopped).
- Give 1/2" Piece for Ginger.
- You need 2 cloves Garlic.
- Provide 1-2 – Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Provide 2 tbsp – Oil.
- Provide A pinch for Asafoetida.
- Need 1/4 tsp for Turmeric Powder.
- Require 1 tbsp of Eastern Kanda Lasoon Masala / garlic masala.
- Provide As required Salt.
It was almost a week ago that I made this Cauliflower Sabzi and it is long gone, but looking at these pictures as I got ready to post them now. I already have a cauliflower and green peas sabzi recipe on the blog and it so happened that this day I was going to make this sabzi again but changed my mind at So yeah I just mixed the pre-cooked rice with some spices, onion, tomato, cauliflower and peas and it turned out to be one delicious pulao.. Chana Sabzi Sweet Corn Sabzi Cabbage Chana Sabzi Aloo Methi Sabzi Aloo Ladysfinger Sabzi Gatte Ki Sabzi Potato Bell Pepper Sabzi Aloo Gobi Sabzi Jeera Aloo. Aloo gobi matar is an Indian curry made with potato, cauliflower and peas.
Green Peas and Cauliflower Sabzi how to cook
- Wash the cauliflower and green peas. Steam it in a steamer or rice cooker and keep aside..
- Crush ginger, garlic, green chillies and curry leaves and keep aside..
- Heat oil in a cooking pan. When hot, add asafoetida..
- Add all the crushed ingredients and saute it well..
- Add the chopped onions and saute till the onions are translucent..
- Add turmeric powder, kanda lasoon masala and salt and saute for a minute or two..
- Add the steamed green peas and cauliflower and cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Ready to serve..
Aloo gobi matar is also made with peas and is even better! I've never been to India (we're planning a long trip to Asian next year, woohoo!), so I've only tried Indian food here in. Add the garam masala, green peas, and just half the cashews to the cauliflower sabzi and stir. Top with cauliflower cashew sabzi and remaining cashews and chopped mint. Description : A simple recipe of cauliflower florets cooked with green peas and mild spices.