Easiest Way to Prepare Cauliflower Layered Laddoos Appetizing
Cauliflower Layered Laddoos.
Cooking Cauliflower Layered Laddoos is a fun thing, additionally it becomes much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition for Cauliflower Layered Laddoos
- Provide 1.5 cup of cauliflower florets.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Provide 1/2 cup – chopped beetroots.
- Prepare 1 cup – mawa.
- You need 1 cup of condensed milk (1/2 cup,1/4 cup,1/4 cup).
- Need 1 tsp for cardamom powder.
- Need Some chopped cashew nuts, raisins.
- Give 4 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s to taste of Sugar (as condensed milk is added).
- Prepare 2 tbsp desicated coconut.
Cauliflower Layered Laddoos steps
- In a blender grind the cauliflower, carrots and beetroot separately without adding water in it..
- Heat a pan and put 2 tbsp ghee in it and saute the cauliflower paste for sometime..
- Then add the crumble mawa and 1/2 cup condensed milk in it. If you want to add the sugar then add some sugar in it..
- Mix it well and add the cardamom powder in it and keep it aside..
- In the same pan put ghee and roast the carrot paste and saute for sometime and add god condensed milk and cardamom powder in it..
- Repeat the same process for beetroot paste and keep them aside..
- After cooling down grease your hand with ghee and make small balls of beetroots and keep the splitted cashew nuts and raisins inside the balls..
- Make slight big size balls of carrot and At last done the big balls of cauliflower..
- Put the beetballs inside the carrot balls and carrot balls indide the cauliflower balls..
- Then roll them on the desicated coconut..
- Your cauliflower layered ladoos are now ready to serve..
- You may keep it for 2-3 days in an airtight container..