Seasoning to Recipe: Coconut, Peanut and Onion Tomato Chutney Tasty
Coconut, Peanut and Onion Tomato Chutney. Onion tomato chutney – Onion is one of the main ingredient used to bring in a mild sweet aroma and balance the tang from tomatoes. In recent times, we have been loving peanuts in this tomato chutney. If you love the flavor of roasted peanuts then do try them.
This is a spicy, tangy & tasty chutney made from tomatoes. It pairs extremely well with idli, dosa, uttapam Onion Tomato Chutney – Easy Recipe with no tempering and with flavors of onions. Both the versions of tomato chutney taste good and go. Food preparation Coconut, Peanut and Onion Tomato Chutney is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 34 components, you can begin cooking 9 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements Coconut, Peanut and Onion Tomato Chutney
- Prepare For Coconut & Peanut Chutney.
- Need Bowl – Peanut-1/2 Small.
- You need tsp of Oil-4.
- Provide bowl Soaked Chana Dal-1/2 Small.
- Provide bowl Coconut-1.
- Provide Green chilli-5.
- Give for Whole Red Chilli-4.
- Prepare bowl Curd-1.
- You need tsp for Tamarind pulp-1+1/2.
- Give gm for Ginger-10.
- Require Cloves – Garlic-7/8.
- Provide tsp – Chana dal-1+1/2.
- Give tsp for Urad dal-1+1/2.
- Prepare tsp – Salt-2.
- Prepare tsp for Asafoetida-1/2.
- Give tsp of Cumin seeds-1.
- Provide of Curry leaves-15/20.
- Require tsp – Sugar-1.
- You need tsp Black Mustard seeds-1.
- Provide for For Onion Tomato Chutney.
- Prepare for Onion-1 roughly chopped.
- Provide – Tomato-2 roughly chopped.
- Need tsp for Oil -3.
- Provide bowl of Chana dal-1/2 of Small.
- It’s Bowl of Urad dal-1/2 of Small.
- Require gm of Ginger-5.
- Give Cloves Garlic-7/8.
- Give – Curry leaves-15/20.
- Give tsp – Asafoetida-1/4.
- Require tsp for Black Mustard seeds-1/2.
- Prepare tsp Cumin seeds-1/2.
- You need Bowl Tamarind pulp-1/4 of Small.
- It’s – Whole Red Chilli-5.
- Provide bowl Water-1/2 of Small.
Recipe for easy and quick peanut coconut chutney that can be made in minutes. Recipe with step by step pictures. We are a typical South Indian "idli-dosa" for breakfast family. I make this chutney at-least twice a week.
Coconut, Peanut and Onion Tomato Chutney start cooking
- First Take the Peanut in the Pan and dry roast.then Cool down and remove the skin from the peanut.for Coconut Chutney take a Pan add oil 1 tsp.add Soaked Chana Dal and roast.then cools..
- Take a grinderjar add green chilli 2,ginger-5 gm, Coconut, roasted Chana Dal, roasted peanuts 1+1/2 tsp,curd,salt1tsp,sugar 1 tsp.grind well to make a paste.now add 1/2 of Small bowl water.mix well and grind again..
- For tadka take a Pan add Oil-2 tsp,add cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, black Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp, Asafoetida-1/4 tsp, whole Red Chilli-2,curry leaves and roast.then mix it in the Coconut paste.now very delicious and tasty Coconut Chutney is Ready..
- For Peanut Chutney take a Pan add 1 tsp of Oil,now add 1+1/2 tsp chana dal,1+1/2 tsp of urad dal and roast.now add green chilli 3, Ginger-5 gm, garlic-7/8 Cloves, Roasted Peanut -1/2 of Small bowl. Roast Well.then Cool the mixture.then put in grinderjar add water 1/2 of Small bowl, tamarind pulp.grind well..
- Now Peanut Paste is Ready.for tadka take a Pan add oil 2 tsp,now add black Mustard seeds-1/2 tsp, Cumin seeds-1/2tsp, Asafoetida-1/4 tsp, whole Red Chilli-2,curry leaves and roast well.put in Peanut Paste..
- Now very Delicious and tasty Peanut Chutney is Ready..
- For Onion Tomato Chutney take a Pan add oil-2 tsp,add Chana Dal-1/2 of Small bowl,urad dal-1/2 of Small bowl,garlic,ginger,whole Red Chilli 3, chopped onion.saute only.now add Chopped Tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes.then Cool the mixture.put it in the grinderjar add salt 1 tsp, tamarind pulp and make a paste..
- Onion Tomato paste is Ready.now make tadka for that take a Pan add oil-2 tsp,add black Mustard seeds, Cumin seeds, Asafoetida, whole Red Chilli-2,curry leaves and roast well.put in the paste.now your very delicious and tasty Onion Tomato Chutney is Ready to serve..
- All the Chutney are Ready to serve.serve with any South indian Breakfast Recipe.thanks alot..
Onion Tomato peanut Chutney is easy delicious chutney for idli, dosa or South Indian tiffin/snacks items. Popularly known chutney from the regions of. South Indian Chutney : Three Basic Recipes. Coconut, Peanut Onion and Onion Tomato Chutneys. Onion Chutney Recipe for idli and dosa.