Ingredients to Make Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry Delicious
Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry. Capsicum Tomato curry is an easy Indian food recipe prepared with peanuts, sesame seeds and spices. Goes well with biryani, naan or roti. A recipe you can serve at a potluck with any flavored rice or Naan or simple phulkas.
It is flavoured richly with garlic, pepper and optionally a few herbs too. With its lusciously creamy texture, it becomes a perfect stuffing for spicy. Capsicum curry recipe – Learn to make simple delicious capsicum masala gravy. Food preparation Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry is a fun thing, in addition it becomes a lot more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the adhering to 19 components, you can start cooking 21 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry
- Need 3 for Capsicums.
- Require 3 Tomatoes.
- It’s For for Stuffing:.
- Require 4-6 medium sized potatoes.
- Require 1/3 cup green peas.
- Need 2 of medium sized chopped onions.
- Give 2-4 for chopped green chilli.
- Require 1/2 tsp for cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – dry mango powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Require 2 tsp – chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp for oil.
- Need As per taste for Salt.
- Require Handful Curry leaves.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- You need 1 Tomato.
- You need As required of Leftover filling.
Throw in tomatoes sprinkle turmeric and salt. How to Make Stuffed Capsicum with Tomato Vanitha TV Cookery Show – Ruchi Chudu VANITHA TV – First Women Centric Channel in India Click here to Subscribe for. Try our easy to follow stuffed baked capsicum recipe. I love these stuffed baked peppers that I made a while back and this recipe is little similar to it except that this time the peppers are stuffed with potatoes The curry consists of onion, tomatoes, some spices, milk and cardamom.
Baked stuffed capsicum and tomatoes curry instructions
- For the filling:.
- First, boil the potatoes till they completely tender and cooked thoroughly in a pressure cooker..
- Second, boil the green peas in a pressure cooker untill they are well cooked..
- Peel and mash the potatoes and green peas and keep aside..
- In a small frying pan, heat oil. Fry the cumin first and then add chopped onions..
- Saute the onions till they turn translucent. Add chopped green chillies..
- Stir and then add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Stir again..
- Add the potatoes and mix everything..
- Saute the potatoes for 2 mins and then add garam masala powder, dry mango powder and salt..
- Stir well and then add chopped coriander leaves. Mix again and let this spiced potato stuffing become warm or cool down..
- For the capsicums and tomatoes:.
- When baking the capsicums and tomatoes, then brush or rub oil outside the capsicums and tomatoes, before you stuff them with the spiced mashed potatoes..
- Slice off the tops of the capsicum. Remove the seeds. Rinse them in water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Keep aside..
- Remove the top of the tomatoes and scoop the flesh from inside..
- For baking.
- Once the capsicums and tomatoes are ready, you then need to add the filling in the pepper and tomatoes..
- Place the stuffed capsicum and tomatoes on a baking tray and bake at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes (oven temperatures vary, so keep an eye) till the capsicum has become golden and wrinkled. You can also top some grated cheese on the potatoes and then bake..
- For the curry:.
- Add 1&1/2 tbsp oil, then add the tomato puree and the leftover filling. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add the baked capsicums and tomatoes in the curry and cook for a while..
- Serve it with any india bread or plain or jeera rice..
You can skip the onion and make it an all tomato curry. Fast and easy sidedish to make for roti, chapati, poori or even with rice, pulao or even as a filling for wraps. This curry is so simple to make but it taste so yummy. I have been trying and sharing so many curries which you can serve with chapati. So easy to prepare, these baked capsicums are filled with savoury rice and tomato passata.