Easiest Way to Prepare Chicken Ghee Roast Delicious
Chicken Ghee Roast.
Cooking Chicken Ghee Roast is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be much more special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 13 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients – Chicken Ghee Roast
- It’s 700 gram chicken.
- Need 1 tbsp – ginger garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Give 1/2 cup – yoghurt.
- Give 4-5 – red chillies kashmiri.
- Require 2 tsp for Coriander seeds.
- You need 1 tsp – Fennel Seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper corn.
- Require 1 tsp for cumin seed.
- Require 1/4 cup for desi ghee.
- Give 2 tsp for curry leaves.
- Require 1 tsp – red chilli powder.
Chicken Ghee Roast how to cook
- Marinate chicken with ginger garlic paste turmeric salt and yoghurt for 30 minutes.
- In a pan dry roast red chilli kashmiri coriander seeds cumin seeds fennel seeds and black pepper corn for 2 minutes then cool completely add some water and grind it to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1/4 cup desi ghee in a pan add 1 chopped onions fry 1 minute until translucent then add the ground spice paste sautey until ool separates out add few curry leaves.
- Once oil separates out add marinates chicken mix well cover and simmer until chicken is tender check the preparation in between if too dry add some water.
- Once chicken is tender add 1 tsp red chilli powder or as per your taste some curry leaves mix well adjust water if required this prepration is little dry usually.
- Ghee roast is ready serve with rice roti paratha or rice.