Easiest to Recipe: Tasty Healthy Idli Recipe Delicious
Tasty Healthy Idli Recipe. This is a absolutely healthy yet tasty recipe. This idli recipe you can have for lunch or breakfast,you may have it as dinner but have in small portion at. Healthy meals packed with flavour, crunch, punch and zing.
Pour the batter to the greased plates. Put the idli stand inside when the water Awesome healthy recipe. I tried this with dalia…came out nice,soft and tasty….everyone loved this healthy alternative to the regular idli…Thank you. Cooking Tasty Healthy Idli Recipe is a fun point, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 7 ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients of Tasty Healthy Idli Recipe
- Give 2 cup any Rice.
- Give 1 cup for Urad Dal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup Chana Dal.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Fenugreek Seeds (methi).
- It’s to taste salt.
- You need As needed of Oil.
- It’s As needed of Water.
Learn how to prepare Pesara pappu Idli recipe in Telugu. Usually we prepare Idli's with ravva and urad dal, but Today we are preparing Healthy Idli's so we. Check out one of the healthy & delicious Fit Foodie recipes right here! Add required water to make a batter consistency of our normal idly batter.
Tasty Healthy Idli Recipe instructions
- Wash Urad Dal,Chana Dal and Rice and soak it overnight or 6 -7 hours. After that drain the water and grind them, make smooth paste..
- Keep batter aside to ferment for 7-8 hours in a warm place.once batter fermented, batter look puffy. That means batter is ready..
- Add salt, pour 1- 1/2 glasses of water in steamer and place it on the gas on medium flame. Apply oil on the idli moulds, Pour batter. Place moulds in steamer and cover it for 10-15 minutes on medium flame..
- After 10 to 15 minutes Insert toothpick in the idli, if toothpick is clean it means idli is cooked. Turn off the flame. After 5-6 minutes remove idli mould and let them cool After that remove all idlis. Serve with sambar/chatani..
Grease the idli plates with little oil. This healthy idli recipe will help you keep your carb intake in check while also ensuring you enjoy a good start to your day. Extremely popular as a breakfast dish in South India, idlis have their own health benefits. To begin making the Homemade Soft Ragi Idli. A healthy and tasty twist to regular idli – rava idli.