How to Recipe: Ragi Boondi Yummy
Cooking Ragi Boondi is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being extra special value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 5 ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition – Ragi Boondi
- Require 1 cup of Besan.
- Require 2 tbsp – Ragi flour.
- You need as required – Oil for frying.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- Give 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
Ragi Boondi making
- Mix besan, ragi flour, chilli powder, and salt in a medium size bowl, Prepare batter by gradually adding water as required until medium thick (like dosa batter). Make sure to add water little by little while mixing, so that there are no lumps in the batter. The batter when poured with a spoon should fall in a single line without breaking..
- Add a tbsp of warm oil or ghee to the batter and mix well. Let the batter rest aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil on medium heat for deep frying. Test the heat of the oil by dropping a drop of batter in it. The Boondi should come up fast then it is ready..
- Mix the batter once again very well. You need a Boondi ladle or perforated spoon to prepare this. Place a Boondi ladle over the pan with hot oil and pour 1-2 tablespoons of batter in it. Tap the ladle so that the Boondi falls in the oil..
- Fry the Boondi till it turns slightly golden in colour. Remove them on to an absorbent paper..
- You can have the boondi as is or add season it with fried peanuts and curry leaves and other seasonings..