Steps to Recipe: Multigrain Idli Chaat Tasty
Multigrain Idli Chaat.
Cooking Multigrain Idli Chaat is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By using the adhering to 16 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Multigrain Idli Chaat
- Prepare For Idli.
- Need 1/2 cup brown rice.
- Give 1 tbsp – urad dal.
- Give 1 tbsp moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Provide 1 tbsp of millet.
- Prepare – For chaat.
- Give 6 – curry leaves.
- Give 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Require 1 tsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tsp – tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp chaat masala.
- You need to taste salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 tsp – chopped onion.
- You need 1 chopped greenchilli.
Multigrain Idli Chaat instructions
- For idli mix all the grains,wash and soak for 4 hours.Grind to a smooth paste and leave for 8 hours in a warm place to ferment..
- After fermentation,put idlis in idli mould and steam for 20 minutes.Take out and keep aside..
- For preparing chaat,heat oil,add mustard seeds,when splatter add onion and chopped green chilli.Fry for 2 minutes.Add curry leaves..
- Cut idlis into cubes,add to pan and stir fry till golden..
- Add red chilli powder,chatt masala and salt.Mix well.Add tamarind chutney,mix and put off flame..
- Take out and serve hot..