Ingredients to Cook Moong Daal idli without rice Perfect
Moong Daal idli without rice.
Food preparation Moong Daal idli without rice is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 ingredients, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Moong Daal idli without rice
- You need 1/2 bowl moong dhuli daal.
- Provide 1/2 bowl of semolina.
- Provide 1/2 bowl for curd.
- Prepare 1 sachet – eno fruit salt.
- Provide 1 tb sp lemon juice.
- You need To taste – salt.
- You need 1/2 bowl water.
- Give – For Tadka.
- You need 1 tb – sp cooking oil.
- It’s 1/2 tb of sp mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp – asafoetida.
- Require 2 Green chilli.
- It’s Others.
- Give of As required water for soaking moong Daal.
- It’s 1 glass for water for steaming idli.
Moong Daal idli without rice step by step
- Soak moong Daal for 4 hours and then grind it to a smooth paste in a mixer. Jo.
- In a mixing bowl add grinded paste of moong Daal. Add semolina and curd. Mix it well. Adjust the consistency of mixture by adding 1/2 bowl water. Mix well and keep aside for half an hour..
- After half an hour beat this mixture with ladle for 2 minutes. Now Add salt and turmeric powder and lemon juice and mix. Lastly add eno and mix..
- Now grease the idli mould and put the ladle full of mixture in each mould..
- Heat water in a pressure cooker and place the idli mould and place the lid without weight and steam for 12 minutes. Switch off the flame and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes remove the mould and demould idlis and place in a plate..
- Now heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and when mustard seeds splutter add split green chilli and asafetida and sauté for 1 minute. Switch off the flame and put this tadka on idlis..
- Serve hot with sauce or mint chutney..