Easiest to Make Idli with molaghapodi Delicious
Idli with molaghapodi. #idlipodi #molagapodi #sidedish This idli molagapodi recipe is from my Mother's diary and is always a super hit recipe at home. Traditional Recipe for idli milagai podi using dal. Idli milagai podi means comfort food in Tamilnadu.
Idli Podi Recipe with step by step pics. Idli Podi also known as milagai podi is a dry powder made with lentils and Mix it with a bit of sesame oil or ghee and make a paste. Serve with idli, dosa or uttapam. Food preparation Idli with molaghapodi is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 11 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Idli with molaghapodi
- You need for idli.
- Give 4 Cups of Idli rice.
- Need 1 Cup for Urad dal.
- Prepare To taste – Salt.
- Require – molaghapodi.
- Need 1 Cup of Chana dal.
- Require 1/2 cup for urad dal.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Give 3 tsp – sesame seeds.
- Need pinch hing/ asafoetida.
- Give 1/2 Cup dry Red chillies.
Podi Idli is one of my favourites, soft idlis dipped in idli milagai podi with gingelly oil – thats a yum combo podi idli as you feel thirsty after eating idli. You can even take buttermilk as it will be apt for. Measure all the lentils and other ingredients and keep them ready. Idli Podi-Idly Milagai Podi is a coarse powder prepared with red chillies, lentils and sesame seeds.
Idli with molaghapodi start cooking
- Soak Idli rice for 5 hours and Urad dal for 1 hour..
- Grind Urad dal in a mixer/grinder first till it becomes fluffy. Remove and grind Idli rice coarsely…Mix both ingredients with salt. Store in a steel vessel..
- If you are grinding at 5pm, next day 6am you can prepare Idli. Pour one spatulla batter in the idli mould & steam for 10 mts. After 10 mts, switch off the gas and remove idli from the mould..
- MOLAGHAPODI : Dry roast all the given ingredients….Coarsely powder when it cools..Store in an airtight glass container. While eating, you can pour little oil into the powder and mix..
- Idli with molaghapodi (ready to eat).
Those you have had this podi in my house will ask me the secret of my idly podi. Idli millagaipodi is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Basic-Preparation. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Idli podi also known as gun powder is my all time favorite side dish for idli. I would choose this If you are unfamiliar, idli podi or idli milagai podi is a dry powder made of lentils, red chilies and some spices.