Easy way to Prepare Stuff potato idli pakoda chat Yummy
Stuff potato idli pakoda chat. #SONY #ILOVEBURGUR #VEGONLY how to make stuffed idli chat, Aloo masala stuffed idli, masala idli, is a delicious and perfect snack recipe filled with spicy. In this video I have made stuffed idli pakoda. A lot many times, left idli remains afterwards.
Aloo ka pakodas are an awesome snack that you will feel really good having in the winters or monsoons. They warm up your tea time with family and friends. These Aloo pakoras that I made were not heavy. Food preparation Stuff potato idli pakoda chat is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 13 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition – Stuff potato idli pakoda chat
- Provide 8 – cooked idli.
- You need 2 of boiled potato.
- Provide 1 cup gram flour.
- Require 1/2 cup of Curd (whisked).
- Require 1/2 cup – Sweet Tamarind chutney.
- Give 1/2 cup for barik sev.
- Require to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric pawder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – red chilli pawder.
- Give As needed of Fresh Coriander finally chopped.
- Provide As needed – Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Require As needed – Oil for fry.
Idli Pakoda, Stuffed Panner Idli Pakoda is a delicious easy recipe. It is an amazing recipe using Idlis serve in a different form. It is a perfect Snack for.. Idli called Stuffed Idli – where a south Indian style potato curry is stuffed in between spoonfuls of Idli batter and steamed together.
Stuff potato idli pakoda chat making process
- Make soft idli with idli batter pour into idli pot cooked untill idli become soft take potatoes mashed properly add salt red chilli pawder Coriander leaves potato is ready for stuffing Now in a bowl add gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, fresh coriander and pinch of baking soda.make a medium thick batter using required water.batter is ready…
- Now slice each idli from center with knife.(make two parts)Spread prepared potato stuffing on one part and cover with another part,press lightly..
- Make all idli sandwiches in same way. Heat oil in a wok, dip each idli sandwich in gram flour batter and fry until nice golden..
- Cut it into two halves and garnish with tamarind chutney curd barik sev coreinder leaves red chilli pawder and serve..
You can even call it as Idli Sandwich. You can say this is relatively similar to Masala Dosa where potato masala is stuffed in dosa, the same way we are going to stuff our. South Indian Pakoda Recipe – Pakora Recipeecipe with step wise pictures. Spicy and crunchy morsels of heaven. These pakoda taste amazing hot with a cup of chai on any rainy day or during a cool evening.