Easiest to Cook Ragi Idli with peanut chutney in Microwave Appetizing
Ragi Idli with peanut chutney in Microwave.
Food preparation Ragi Idli with peanut chutney in Microwave is a fun thing, additionally it comes to be more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 11 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition Ragi Idli with peanut chutney in Microwave
- It’s 1/2 cup – ragi flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup rawa (suji).
- It’s 1 table spoon for thick curd.
- Need 1 pinch for soda bi carb.
- You need for For chutney:.
- Require 2 table spoon of peanuts.
- Require 2 dried red chillies.
- Provide 1 tea spoon for gram lentils.
- Provide 1 tea spoon – urad dal.
- It’s 1 tea spoon – lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste – Salt.
Ragi Idli with peanut chutney in Microwave making
- Mix rawa,ragi flour and curd in a bowl.Make a smooth batter with the help of water.Leave for 5minutes.
- Put 2cups water in a steamer and steam for 3-4 minutes on high power of microwave oven..
- Meanwhile roast all ingredients of chutney on low -medium flame for 2minutes.Grind to a smooth texture by adding some water,mix salt and lemon juice.chutney is ready..
- After 5minutes,grease an idli mould, mix soda bicarb to the batter and pour the batter into it..
- Put the idli rack into steamer,cover and cook on high power for 3 minutes in microwave..
- Check the idlis in 3minutes by a tooth pick.Idlis are ready.
- Take out idlis and serve with peanut chutney.It all took 9minutes to cook and serve..