Steps to Recipe: Olive oil fried egg and hummus toast Perfect
Olive oil fried egg and hummus toast. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. As they cook, baste them with olive oil so they puff slightly and crisp. recipes. When oil is shimmering, carefully add eggs one at a time, shaking pan gently after each addition.
Enjoy with toast or in our Breakfast Bowl with Yogurt and Vegetables. Olive oil makes the texture of the hummus luxurious. Taste for salt and adjust as needed. Cooking Olive oil fried egg and hummus toast is a fun thing, furthermore it ends up being a lot more unique value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Olive oil fried egg and hummus toast
- You need 1 whole wheat brown bread.
- Provide 1 egg.
- You need 100 gm of chickpeas.
- It’s 3-4 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp paprika.
- Require 1 tsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp for cumin powder.
- You need 1 of garlic pod chopped fine.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
Serve hummus with a drizzle of olive oil and dash of paprika. Store homemade hummus in an airtight container and refrigerate up to one week. How to Fry Eggs in Olive Oil! This recipe for Olive Oil Fried Eggs is one of my favorite healthy breakfasts that Jump to Recipe.
Olive oil fried egg and hummus toast making process
- Wash and soak chickpeas in a bowl. Don’t discard the water. Separate the chickpeas and set aside..
- In a food processor add lime juice to the chickpeas, cumin powder, chopped garlic, olive oil, salt and tahini sauce. Add 1-3 Tbsp chickpea soaked water in the food processor.
- Run the food processor until the hummus is smooth.
- In a non stick pan add olive oil and break the egg to make a fried egg..
- Apply hummus on the toasted whole wheat bread and add the olive oil fried egg on it. Enjoy with a cup of tea..
These Olive Oil Fried Eggs are the perfect crispy breakfast. I like to serve olive oil-fried eggs with some toasted bread on the side. Their dish is served with a dollop. This shakshuka hummus toast is a healthy and hearty way to start the day. The Best Hummus On Toast Recipes on Yummly