Easiest Way to Prepare 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup Perfect
15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Food preparation 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 ingredients, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for 15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Give 200 gms – Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 – Onion, finely chopped.
- Need 3-4 for Garlic Cloves, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Require 1 tbsp Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Bay Leaves / Tej Patta.
- Require 1 tbsp of Flour / Maida.
- Require 3/4 cup cold Milk.
- Require 2 Cups of or as required Water.
- Require to taste – Salt.
- Give 1/4 tsp Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Cream.
15 Minute Cream of Mushroom Soup process
- Wash the mushrooms well, rubbing them well under running water..
- Slice the mushrooms into quarters..
- Heat the butter and the olive oil in a nonstick kadhai. Add the bay leaves and allow them to crackle and change colour, this should take 30-40 seconds..
- Add the garlic & the onions, saute until they turn light golden brown..
- Add the sliced mushrooms, saute for 3-4 mins until they turn soft and shrink in size..
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix..
- After the mushrooms turn dry, add the flour, saute briskly for 1-2 mins until the flour coats the mushrooms..
- Add the milk carefully, stir well on low heat..
- Add the water on low heat, stirring all the while..
- Bring the mixture to a boil, allow it to simmer on low heat until it turns thick..
- When creamy, take the soup off heat..
- Garnish with a little fresh cream, sprinkle a little more pepper powder if you wish. Serve hot..