Ingredients to Cook Moong Dal Soup Delicious
Moong Dal Soup.
Cooking Moong Dal Soup is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 13 ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Moong Dal Soup
- It’s 1/2 cup moong dal.
- Give 1 onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Give 1 of carrot finely chopped.
- Provide 7 cloves for garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 for green chillies, chopped.
- Need 1 small piece cinnamon.
- Require 4 for cloves.
- Provide 1 bayleaf.
- Give 1/2 tsp – black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Require to taste Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp ghee.
Moong Dal Soup making
- Soak moong dal for 10 minutes..
- Heat ghee into cooker add cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf. Then add garlic and saute for a while..
- Add onions and saute untill become pink. Then add green chilli and tomato and cook until tomatoes become soft. Then add all spices and cook for a minute..
- Now add all other ingredients and add 3 cups water. When water starts boiling then cover with lid and wait for 2 whistles and cook for 5 minutes on low flame..
- Let it some cool then remove cinnamon and bay leaves.
- Then blend and strain. Our healthy dal soup is ready. Add lemon juice to enhance the taste. Garnish with coriander.
- Tip:- you can add other veggies according to your choice..