Easiest to Cook Karela/ Bitter Gourd Salad Perfect
Karela/ Bitter Gourd Salad. BENEFITS:Removes acidity(bacause of loki), useful in diabitic, heart and lungs problem. PRECAUTION: Use ANTARDHARA JEERAVAN OR JEERAVAN without red chilli. Also known as Karela, Bitter melon.
Did you know that bitter gourd or karela is not a really vegetable but a fruit? Here are some crucial benefits of drinking bitter gourd juice. Karela or bitter gourd is often ignored in regular diet. Cooking Karela/ Bitter Gourd Salad is a fun point, moreover it comes to be more unique worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 9 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Karela/ Bitter Gourd Salad
- It’s 500 GMs – Bitter Gourd / Karela.
- Prepare 1 cup Salted Peanuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped/ Slices Onions.
- Require 1 cup of Large chopped tomato.
- Require 1 tsp of Black Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s to taste for Salt.
- You need for Oil for frying.
- Prepare leaves – Some chopped Coriander.
But this vegetable is full of healthy goodness. Learn all the health benefits of Karela here. Karela has a high amount of antioxidants, and this helps it to cure many problems related to corrupted blood. Regular consumption of bitter gourd leads to.
Karela/ Bitter Gourd Salad start cooking
- Wash the Karela and chopped them into thin slices. Apply 1 tbsp of Salt and keep it aside for half n hour..
- Squeeze the Karela & remove the excess water from it..
- Now on a cloth Spread them let it dry for half n hour or so..
- Once they are dry, deep fry them..
- Now in a bowl add rest of the ingredients. Mix them well and Serve immediately..
Bharwa karela is a popular stuffed bitter gourd recipe from the North Indian Cuisine. This classic Indian recipe of bitter gourd stuffed with spice powders and sauteed with caramelized onions is made in Punjabi Households. Though karela/bitter gourd is not a popular veggie, it can be pretty tasty in dishes like khata mettha karela which can be served with hot chapatis. Though Karela (Bitter Gourd) is not a particularly popular veggie in the eyes of the average consumer, this dish is pretty tasty and brings a unique flavor. Karela or Bitter Gourd is exactly as the name suggests – bitter.