How to Recipe: Chana Salad Yummy
Chana Salad. Healthy and refreshing chana salad or Chickpeas salad with fresh veggies and tossed in a lemon Do you have boiled chickpeas on hand? Then making this healthy and refreshing chana salad or. Healthy and refreshing chickpeas salad prepared with fresh veggies and tossed in a lemon.
Chana Salad is a healthy and simple salad recipe made with chickpeas, capsicum, onion and tomatoes. An easy to make, this appetizer recipe is perfect as a starter for any meal. Place thick yogurt, sour cream, pepper, lemon juice and salt in a bowl. Food preparation Chana Salad is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 9 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients requirements of Chana Salad
- Require 1 bowl for boiled chickpea.
- Require 1 for Tomato.
- It’s 1 for onion.
- Prepare 2 of Green chilli.
- Require 1 lemon.
- Provide 2 tbsp for chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide To taste of salt.
- You need To taste – red chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp for chaat masala.
Chana Salad is a protein-packed, gluten-free, healthy brown chana salad that happens to be delicious too. It is quick and easy to prepare loaded with a refreshing yogurt dressing. Chatpatta chana and potato salad is a simple salad made from soaking and boiling kabuli chana overnight, mixing them with some boiled potatoes and mixing them with the chatpata dressing. Chana salad recipe is prepared using boiled chana which is mixed with chopped onions and spices.
Chana Salad making process
- Wash and Soak chickpea overnight. Boil chickpea in a pressure cooker upto 10 minutes after first whistle..
- Peel wash and Chopped onion..
- Chopped tomatoes and coriander leaves..
- Mix tomatoes, onion, coriander leaves and chopped green chilliiesin a mixing bowl..
- Add boiled chickpea and mix. Sprinkle salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix. Squeeze half lemon juice and mix well..
- Serve with meal..
Refreshing and tangy Kala Chana Chaat is made with black chickpeas, onion, tomatoes and In India, we used to eat kala chana (kala=black) quite often. Mom cooked it with potatoes and make a curry. Boiled chana and moong dal mixed with some salad ingredients. Ingredients for Kala chana salad Recipe. Chana Dal Salad Recipe, How To Make Chana Dal Salad Recipe.