Easy way to Prepare Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse Delicious
Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse. aquafaba, chickpeas, chocolate, easy, gluten-freego to recipe. I'm so excited to bring this simple yet indulgent vegan chocolate mousse with aquafaba recipe to you, guys. But first you should make this Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse because it's straight up magical.
Made with aquafaba for an ultra-light and. It's the best way to use up the liquid in a can of chickpeas. So Aquafaba is the viscous canned chickpea liquid, you usually throw away when using the chickpeas. Cooking Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse is a fun thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 4 ingredients, you can start cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse
- Prepare 1 can – drained chickpeas liquid.
- Provide 200 gms for dark chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1 tablespoon stevia /sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons for carob molasses or chocolate syrup (optional).
And today I am going to show you how to make a heavenly, vegan and. This vegan chocolate mousse is every chocolate lover's dream. And the aquafaba gives this delicious vegan dessert the most amazing fluffy texture. This best Vegan Chocolate Mousse is a fluffy, light and healthier Mousse au Chocolat made with Aquafaba (vegan egg whites).
Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse instructions
- In a large bowl, add the chickpeas liquid. using a hand mixer, whip the liquid until it froths up and turns white. it should hold peaks, takes about 7-8 minutes. add melted and cooled chocolate, stevia and give it a gentle mix using sweeping motions. try not to knock off too much air. when the mix is well combined, pour into mounds and refrigerate for 5-6 hours or best overnight..
- Dust with stevia or sugar powder and drizzle with carob molasses. if you do not have molasses, drizzle some chocolate sauce. enjoy the scrumptious dessert !.
- Video Recipe – https://youtu.be/6fwbxTm_pGk.
It's very easy to make, dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free and SO delicious! Apart from that, this Aquafaba Chocolate Coffee Mousse is really just as easy as pie! If you decide to give this Aquafaba Chocolate Coffee Mousse a try, let me know! This recipe was born out of looking at aquafaba mousse recipes that use melted chocolate, some where they make a chocolate sauce. This Aquafaba Chocolate Mousse makes for the fluffiest, most intense, simply the best vegan chocolate mousse ever!