Easiest to Cook Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse Tasty
Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse. Learn how to make this incredible, healthy dessert by Chef Jenny Brewer. This sinfully healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse is rich and so silky smooth… and you really can't taste the avocado! The best part about this avocado chocolate mousse is that it tastes so decadent and so sinful that you completely forget you're getting so many health benefits at the same.
I started with a chocolate variety and was blown away. This avocado chocolate mousse is a combination of healthy and delicious ingredients that come together to create a dense, rich, and silky smooth pudding. Serve the chocolate mousse plain or topped with cacao nibs, fresh raspberries, and/or whipped coconut cream. Cooking Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra unique worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 7 components, you can begin cooking 3 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients requirements for Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse
- Give 2 for avocados, flesh out, seed removed.
- Give 1/2 cup for cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 – coconut milk.
- You need 1 vanilla pod.
- Give 2-6 teaspoon stevia- depend how sweet you want it.
- Need Punnet – fresh or freeze dried or frozen raspberries.
- It’s 2 tablespoon – crushed nuts.
By now, many of us have seen vegan chocolate pudding/mousse recipes using avocados. I can't wait for you to try this one. If you are the type of person who loves the combination of raspberries and chocolate, then you're going to want to eat buckets of this velvety mousse. Smooth and Creamy Chocolate Avocado Mousse – the truly healthy dessert that ticks all the right boxes.
Avocado raspberry Chocolate Mousse process
- Split and scrape seeds from vanilla pod, add to food processor with avocado flesh, cocoa, and half milk. Blend till smooth.
- Add more coconut milk till right mousse like consistency, add stevia till your desired sweetness..
- Fold half punnet raspberries through mix and serve in nice glasses. Garnish with sprinkling of nuts and top with few remaining raspberries. Put in fridge minimum 1/2 hr to set and serve..
It's vegan too, but you wouldn't know it! This avocado chocolate mousse would like to know where it stands. First, let's break the question down. What exactly is meant by 'healthy'? I have rheumatoid arthritis and I follow a special diet to help manage the symptoms.