Seasoning to Cook Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto Perfect
Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. Simple shrimp recipe Ketogenic seafood recipe.
The great thing about keto is I don't have to worry about any of that to lose weight or get into ketosis. This Creamy Tuscan Shrimp is cooked with butter, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic and other amazing herbs and spices. If you love shrimp as much as we do, you would like to learn as many different ways to cook it as you can. Food preparation Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto is an enjoyable point, in addition it ends up being extra unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the complying with 5 active ingredients, you can start cooking 3 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto
- Prepare 1/4 – kilo shrimp.
- Require 1/4-1/2 (1 bar) – real butter.
- Prepare 1/4 (1 head) – garlic, minced.
- It’s 1-2 – stevia packets (1 packet = 2 tsp sugar without the calories).
- Need to taste for salt & pepper.
Surf & turf, scampi, and pad Thai all included. Lemon, garlic, and shrimp are a failproof combination. I will make this again and again. I might also add minced garlic to it with some.
Garlic Butter Shrimps LCHF : Keto making process
- In medium flame melt the butter in a pan and heat it until hot enough to cook the garlic. Cook until lightly golden – don't burn..
- Add the shrimp, sauté and sprinkle 1 stevia packet evenly. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper all around the pan. Cover a couple minutes, let it cook until color changes..
- Uncover and sauté continuously for 3-4 minutes to mix in the flavor. Taste the sauce and adjust salt, pepper, sweetness. Remove from heat and serve immediately..
It is suitable for Low Carb, Keto and Gluten Free diets. Keto naan bread with melted garlic butter. Melt the butter and stir in the freshly squeezed garlic. Apply the melted butter on the bread pieces using a brush and sprinkle flaked salt on top. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make.