How to Make Chocolate pumpkin muffins Yummy
Chocolate pumpkin muffins. These easy pumpkin muffins are loaded with spices and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat. "Moist and delicious muffins! You may use up to one cup of chocolate chips if you like!" These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins are moist pumpkin spiced treats dotted with chocolate chips. This is the only recipe you will ever need!
Get the most moist chocolate pumpkin muffins without using any oil at all! Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins with Apple Cider Caramel. Incredibly fluffy marbled chocolate pumpkin muffins swirled with pumpkin spice batter and chocolate chip chocolate batter. Cooking Chocolate pumpkin muffins is a fun thing, additionally it ends up being a lot more special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements Chocolate pumpkin muffins
- It’s 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 cup for rolled oats.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Give 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice.
- It’s 1/4 cup cocoa powder.
- Give 1/4 cup of stevia.
- It’s 2 cups of puréed pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/3 cup for unsweetened almond milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup for vanilla Greek yogurt.
- Give 1 tbsp for vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 egg.
- You need 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
These muffins are made with wholesome ingredients and make the perfect. These chocolate pumpkin muffins have double the chocolate, which means double the decadence! Remember my double chocolate pumpkin cookies that you all drooled and ooh-ed and aah-ed over? You can enjoy these muffins as Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins or get fancy and flirty and add my Pecan Streusel and Maple Drizzle which creates more of a cross between a coffee cake and a muffin.
Chocolate pumpkin muffins making
- Mix dry ingredient into on bowl.
- Mix wet ingredient into a bowl.
- Mix the two together and fold in chocolate chips.
- Grease muffin tins and bake at 350 for 23-25 minutes..
These pumpkin muffins are made with all basic (healthier) ingredients. One bowl, a whisk, and a Super moist and lightly sweetened with honey, these chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are perfect. These chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are the perfect Fall treat. Great for an indulgent breakfast, snack, or even dessert! I love that this recipe calls for a whole can of pumpkin puree.