Easiest to Recipe: Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins Appetizing
Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins. Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins – These sweet, crumbly muffins are unbelievably easy to make and incredibly addicting! How Spicy Are These Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins? Cheddar- and jalapeño-flecked cornbread muffins are all too easy to love.
These Cheddar Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins are tender, moist, and dotted with fresh jalapeños and cheddar cheese. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups. Spray a regular muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Cooking Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins is an enjoyable thing, furthermore it ends up being much more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By using the adhering to 12 components, you can start cooking 4 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Cornmeal.
- It’s 1/2 Cup – All-Purpose Flour.
- Provide 1 Tsp – Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp for Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/8 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Cooled Melted Butter.
- Provide 1 1/2 Tbsp – Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 Cup – Stevia (or Sugar).
- It’s 2 Tbsp – Honey.
- Provide 1 – Large Egg.
- You need 1 Cup for Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Chopped Jalapeño Peppers.
Slightly sweet and amazingly moist Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins made with fresh corn, corn meal, and jalapenos. Sweetness of two kinds of corn, hint of salt, and heat of Jalapeno chili. Low-carb, grain-free muffins that taste like cornbread! Made with coconut flour and bursting with cranberries and jalapeño, these delicious muffins would make a great addition to any Thanksgiving.
Jalapeño Cornbread Muffins process
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin dish with nonstick spray. (I typically wait until I'm about to put the batter in the muffin pan to spray it.).
- Mix together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In separate bowl mix together slightly cooled and melted butter, oil, honey, and stevia. Then whisk in the egg and finally whisk in the buttermilk. (I don't have or keep buttermilk but you can use a substitute. Mix 2tsp white vinegar into regular milk of your choice to make 1 cup total. Let mixture sit for 5 minutes.) Then add your chili peppers and mix..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry but try not to over mix it. Fill the cups all the way, unless you want smaller muffins. 🙂 Optional addition of shredded cheese and/or a sliced of jalapeño on top..
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes and then drop the temperature to 350 degrees while the muffins stay in the oven, and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and serve warm..
This Jalapeno and Cheddar Cornbread Using Jiffy is a delicious and moist cornbread. I used Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and added few extra ingredients to make this absolutely good to the last bight, easy. Recipe courtesy of Upper Crust Bakery & Cafe. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Jalapeño and Cheese Cornbread Muffins Recipe.