Ingredients to Prepare Healthy Chicken Curry Delicious
Healthy Chicken Curry.
Cooking Healthy Chicken Curry is an enjoyable point, moreover it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 13 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the adhering to area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements – Healthy Chicken Curry
- Need Half for chicken cut into small pieces.
- Require 3 tablespoon for curry powder.
- Need 2 tablespoon – chilli powder.
- Give 1 of medium onion.
- Need 2 cloves – garlic.
- Need 1 teaspoon for tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 – chicken stock cube.
- Prepare 1 stalk curry leaves.
- Provide 1 for potato.
- Provide 1 – carrot.
- It’s 1 of scant of stevia.
- Give Salt.
- Prepare for Water.
Healthy Chicken Curry start cooking
- Heat a non stick wok under medium heat and pour in the chicken. Let it cook for a while..
- In a small bowl, combine curry powder and chilli powder with half a glass of water. Pour in the mixture into the chicken and stir. Cook until a bit dry but stir occassionally to prevent burning..
- Throw in sliced onion, minced garlic and curry leaves. Cook until fragrant and softened..
- Pour in chopped potato, carrot, tomato paste and chicken stock cube. Add 2 cups of water. With a medium heat, stir occasionally and let simmer until the water reduce to half and the chicken is cooked through..
- Turn the heat to low and add in chopped bird's eye chilli. Adjust salt and stevia to taste..