Seasoning to Recipe: Ragi dosa Appetizing
Ragi dosa. Ragi Dosa is a variation of dosa made with ragi seeds or ragi flour. There are a few variations to make Ragi Dosa. I am sharing two tasty and healthy recipes in this post and they are gluten-free as well.
Healthy ragi dosa which taste so delicious and perfect for diabetics. This turns out so good and Ragi dosa is my mother's favorite dosa and mine too. If we go to any restaurant, the first thing we order is. Food preparation Ragi dosa is an enjoyable point, moreover it ends up being much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 8 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients for Ragi dosa
- Prepare 1 cup of Ragi flour,.
- Give 1, for onion.
- Prepare 1/2 for water,.
- Prepare 1tsp of oil.
- Provide for Chopped,chopped,coriander leaves.
- Require 1 tsp of red chilli powder,coriander powder.
- You need Half cup besan.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
Instant ragi dosa recipe explained with step by step pictures. Ragi dosa is prepared using ragi flour or finger millet flour, rava, rice flour and curry leaves. South Indian fermented Ragi Dosa recipe made with whole Ragi millet and Urad dal. Having Idli / Dosa batter at home equals peace of mind.
Ragi dosa start cooking
- 1 cup Ragi flour, 1,onion,finely Chopped.
- Coriander leaves 1/2 water,1tsp oi half cup, beasn 1 tsp red chilli powder,coriander powder Salt to taste Method. Take a bowl add full ingredients mix..
- On a medium hot tawa or griddle pour the batter with a help a label and spread it slowly sprinkly some oil butter, ghee on top flip and cook the other side cook fill both sides are crisp and cooked well. Serve the ragi dosa with green chutney..
- Mix all.
Ragi dosa also known as nachni dosa or finger millet dosa is consumed as breakfast in South-Indian states and now also all over India because of the health benefits of finger millet! Pressed for time but need to make a healthy breakfast? Looking for an easy but healthy recipe for your little one? Is fast food taking a toll on your health? Ragi dosa is a crispy, thin, healthy style of Indian bread or crepe.