Steps to Recipe: Ragi Idli cum dahi bhalla Yummy
Ragi Idli cum dahi bhalla.
Cooking Ragi Idli cum dahi bhalla is an enjoyable thing, moreover it comes to be extra special worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the complying with 16 ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the complying with section for you to start cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements – Ragi Idli cum dahi bhalla
- Prepare for For idli cum dahibhalla-.
- Require 2 cup – ragi.
- It’s to taste Salt.
- It’s 1 pack of eno fruit salt.
- Give of For garnishing.
- Need 1 cup of thick curd.
- Give 2 chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp for sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp – salt.
- Give 1 tsp for black salt.
- Give 1 tsp for chaat masala.
- Require 1 tsp red chilli powder.
- Require 1 tsp cumin coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp – Readymade tamarind paste.
- Give 2-3 of dryfruit cherries chopped.
- It’s – Some sev.
Ragi Idli cum dahi bhalla how to cook
- Soak ragi over night. Wash it properly in the morning and grind it to a thick paste. Keep it for an hour. Then add salt and eno. Beat it well for 5 more minutes..
- Then boil water in a idli cooker. Grease all the idli maker with oil. Pour the batter one by one in all. Then keep the maker inside the cooker. Cover it. Keep it 5 min on high flame then in medium flame for 10 mins..
- Then check it with inserting a knife in idli. If it comes out clean it's done..
- Then transfer all the idli in a bowl with warm water. Keep it for 10 minutes. Then drain the access water..
- For garnishing beat the curd. Add salt sugar and black salt.During serving keep idli dahibhalla in plates. Pour curd over it. Pour tamarind paste on it. Sprinkle chaat masala, cumin coriander powder, red chilli powder, green chillis, cherries and sev. Then it. Its very tasty with sweet salty sour flavour..