Easy way to Cook Rabri Apple Kiwi Pie Appetizing
Rabri Apple Kiwi Pie.
Cooking Rabri Apple Kiwi Pie is an enjoyable point, additionally it comes to be extra unique value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 20 ingredients, you can begin cooking 15 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Rabri Apple Kiwi Pie
- It’s For – dough :.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup – maida.
- Give 1 tbsp salt.
- Require 2 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 6 tbsp of cold unsalted butter.
- Need 3-4 ice cold water.
- Prepare For of filling-.
- Provide 4 apple and kiwi peeled and cored and cut in slice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of honey.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp nutmeg power.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp for cinnamon powder.
- Require 1/4 tbsp – salt.
- Need 4 tbsp for corn flour.
- Need 1 tbsp for fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Provide For rabri-.
- Provide 1 litre for full fat cream.
- Need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 1/2 cup chopped dry fruits (Kaju, pista,badam).
- Require 1 tbsp – cardamom powder.
Rabri Apple Kiwi Pie process
- For rabri-Take a heavy bottom pan and add milk to it. Bring the milk to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and keep stirring and scraping the sides of the pan after every 10-12 minutes..
- Cook the milk for 30 mins till it is reduced to a quarter. Pour the rabri in pots. Garnish with almond and pistachio slivers..
- Method for dough- To make the dough, in a base, take the flour, salt, and honey, together until combined, about 5 mins. Add the butter and process until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Add 3 tbsp of the ice water and 2 or 3 times. The dough should hold together when squeezed with your fingers but should not be sticky..
- If it is crumbly, add more water 1 tsp at a time, pulsing twice after each addition. Turn the dough out onto a work surface, divide in half and shape each half into a disk. Wrap the disks separately in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- On a lightly floured work surface, roll out half of the dough into a 12-inch round about 1/8 inch thick. Fold the dough in half and then into quarters and transfer it to a 9-inch deep-dish pie dish..
- Unfold and gently press the dough into the bottom and sides of the dish. Trim the edges flush with the rim of the dish. Refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- On a large sheet of lightly floured, roll out the remaining dough disk into a 12-inch round about 1/8 inch thick. Using leaf pie cutters, and flower cutter make rows of cutouts in the dough, the cutouts for decorating..
- Reroll the dough scraps to make more cutouts. Refrigerate the lettuce top and cutouts for 30 minutes..
- Make the filling— In an oven, stir together the apples, kiwi, honey cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and cornflower. Set over medium heat, cover and cook, occasionally stirring, until the apples are just tender but not mushy, about 20 minutes..
- Uncover and cook until the liquid has thickened and become glossy, 5 to 7 minutes more. Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon juice and let cool to room temperature, about 30 mins..
- Position a rack in the lower third of an oven, place a baking sheet on the rack and preheat the oven to 180 degrees..
- Let the pie shell, flower and leaf cutouts stand at room temperature for 5 minutes. Transfer the Rabri, apple filling to the pie shell, scatter the butter pieces on top, and gently invert the flower and leaf over the pie. Trim the edges flush with the rim of the dish and press the top and bottom crusts together to seal..
- Brush the underside of the leaf cutouts with butter wash and gently press them onto the edges of the piecrust, overlapping the leaves slightly. Decorate as desired with the remaining leaves. Brush the entire top crust with butter wash and sprinkle with the granulated sugar..
- Place the pie dish on the preheated baking sheet. Bake until the crust is crisp and golden brown, about 1 hour, covering the edges with aluminum foil if they become too dark..
- Transfer the pie to a wire rack and let cool for at least 1 1/2 hours before serving… Decoration for golden editable power and sprical, cherry..