How to Cook Oats Tikki burger Yummy
Oats Tikki burger. Mcaloo oats tikki Burger# tikki Burger# how to make McDonalds style Burger# flavours of kitchen by Deepali. Mcaloo oats tikki Burger,tikki burger recipe. Oats Veg Burger is a quick,easy and tasty Recipe that can be made at home.
Please take a moment to SUBSCRIBE HERE. Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe with step by step photos. Crisp golden potato patties sandwiched in burger buns and then topped with veggies and spiced with chutneys. Food preparation Oats Tikki burger is an enjoyable thing, moreover it becomes more special worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 12 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 7 steps. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients – Oats Tikki burger
- It’s 1 bowl for oats.
- Give 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Need 1 bowl for peas.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves.
- Require 1 inch – ginger.
- Require To taste for salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp – red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- Give As required of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Give 1 tsp butter.
Aloo Tikki Burger with detailed step by step photos and video. Aloo Tikki Burger recipe is a popular McDonalds burger recipe in India. Potato patties with juicy veggies and of course, cheese gives the. Aloo tikki burger recipe – crispy potato patties between the burger buns, topped with cheese slice, tomato, onion Aloo Tikki Burger Recipe.
Oats Tikki burger process
- Dry roast oats for 2 minutes on low flame. Grind in a mixer to a fine powder when cool..
- Peel boiled potatoes and mash it in a mixing bowl..
- Grind peas, ginger, green chilli and coriander leaves coarsely in a mixer. Mix it in mashed potatoes. Add grinded oats also. Mix all the dry masala ingredient..
- Knead it like a tight dough. Take a portion of dough and make a ball of dough and press it gently with your hands and make tikkis. Like wise make all the tikkis..
- Heat oil in a karahi and deep fry tikkis on low flame till golden. Flip the side and fry from other side also. Likewise make all the tikkis..
- Now heat a griddle brush it with butter and place burger buns on it and roast on medium flame till golden from both sides. Now mark a cut in centre of bun. Place a slice of tomato then oats Tikki. Place a slice of paneer following an onion ring. Cover it with other half of bun..
- Serve hot with sauce, extra oats tikki and chilli..
Easy Vegetable aloo tikki burger which is not deep fried. Crunchy vegetable and potato patties sandwiched between burger breads with amazing burger sauce. Aloo Tikki Burger is quite easy to make at home and involves everyday ingredients. finally, serve aloo tikki burger with french fries or potato chips. Vegetarian Indian style Aloo Tikki Burger has a spicy potato patty sandwiched between buns layered with cilantro mint chutney and hot sauce! Delicious Mcdonald's mcaloo tikki burger made at home easily and taste so much better without any preservatives.