Steps to Make Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam Perfect
Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam.
Food preparation Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam is a fun point, additionally it comes to be extra special worth if you cook it yourself. By utilizing the following 25 components, you can start cooking 17 actions. observe the following section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Ingredients requirements of Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam
- Give 1/2 cup of Rava (Semolina).
- Give 1/2 cup Oats Flour.
- Need 2 tbsp for Gram Flour.
- Require 1/2 cup Yoghurt.
- It’s 1/2 cup for Water.
- Provide 1/4 tsp for Red Chilli Powder.
- Give 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup – Carrot (Grated).
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Require 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds.
- You need 3 Green Chillies or as per your taste.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 2 Sprigs for Curry Leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp Baking Powder.
- It’s – Oil (For Roasting Uttapam).
- You need of For Peanut Chutney:.
- You need 1/2 cup for Roasted Peanuts.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves for Garlic.
- You need 1 of " Ginger.
- You need 3 Green Chillies.
- Provide – Juice of Half Lemon.
- Need 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Require 1/2 cup Water.
Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam making
- In a mixing bowl add rava..
- Grind the oats into powder and add to the rava. Add gram flour and mix..
- Add curd and water and mix well. Allow it to rest for 30 minutes..
- Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well..
- Grate the carrots and add it to the rava-oats batter. Mix well..
- Add 1/4 cup water and mix well..
- Heat oil in a small pan. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add cumin seeds..
- Add green chillies, curry leaves and onions and saute..
- Add baking powder to the batter..
- Saute till the onions are translucent. Cool it a bit and add it to the batter and mix well..
- Heat a pan on low to medium heat. Add 1 tsp oil. Add a spoonful of the batter. Cook until golden and crispy on both sides..
- Repeat for the rest of the batter..
- Instant Oats-Rava Uttapam is ready. Serve it immediately with peanut chutney..
- Steps for making the Peanut Chutney: Roast the peanuts. Remove the skin. Add it to a blender and blend it..
- Add garlic and ginger to the ground peanuts..
- Add green chillies and salt and blend together..
- Add lemon juice and water and blend to a smooth paste..