Steps to Cook Oats-Aloo Cutlet Yummy
Oats-Aloo Cutlet. Try the delicious oats aloo cutlet served hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney, perfect with a cup of tea on a rainy day. I'm ur Veni. #oatscutlet #weightlossrecipe #oatsalootikki In this video I'm oats cutlet. It's a simple recipe we make it as evening snacks.
This oats cutlets makes very good for kids snacks or lunch box or for your party it's wonderful too, best. vegetable based cutlet recipe is aloo cutlet or also known as aloo tikki cutlet recipe. while the aloo cutlet recipe is extremely simple to prepare, yet i would like to add some tips and recommendations. Technorati Tags: oats recipes, oats tikki recipe, oats cutlet recipe, healthy oats recipes, snacks with oats, indian oats recipes, oats aloo. Aloo tikki recipe – These crisp delicious aloo tikki can be served as a snack with some mint chutney and masala chai. Food preparation Oats-Aloo Cutlet is a fun thing, in addition it ends up being more unique worth if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the following 11 components, you can start cooking 9 actions. observe the complying with section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Composition for Oats-Aloo Cutlet
- Require 1 cup oats.
- It’s 3 for medium sized potatoes.
- It’s 1 sprig – coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies chopped.
- Need 1/2 cup of maida.
- You need 1 of medium size onion chopped fine.
- Provide 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – garam masala powder.
- Prepare 6-7 Tbsp of oats powder.
- Provide as per taste – Salt.
- Require 6-8 Tbsp – oil to fry.
You can also serve with chaat topping. Oats tikki is a perfect snack for weight watchers. See all recipes from foodybuddy.net. aloo cutlet is my go to recipe on a cold rainy days with a cup of masala chai as an evening snack You could also make healthy versions of tikkis by using oats or nachni flour to bind the ingredients in. Oats Tikki or oats cutlet is easy & healthy snack made with oats, potato and spices.
Oats-Aloo Cutlet instructions
- Wash the potatoes and pressure cook for 3 whistles..
- In a blender oats should be made into a powder..
- Potatoes should be mashed after peeling the skin and mixed with oats..
- Chopped coriander, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt should be added. Mix very well..
- In a bowl mix maida with water and make a batter..
- Make balls from oats and flatten into cutlet shape, dip in maida batter and then in oats powder..
- Make for all and keep it ready to fry..
- Heat oil in a wok and shallow fry for 2-3 mins on both side. Fry in batches..
- Enjoy with any dip and I did with yoghurt..
I make them by stuffing with minced meat. Tried aloo tikki today turned out real good. Your recipes are very simple and I.love it. Soak oats in hot water for twenty minutes. Mix the soaked oats, ginger-garlic paste, salt, mashed potatoes, peas and oil.