Steps to Cook Ragi sweet kozhukattai Delicious
Ragi sweet kozhukattai. #ragisweetkozhukattai #ragikozhukattai #fingermilletrecipe Hi Friends, In this video we are going to see how to make ragi sweet kozhukattai. Ragi Milk peda Kozhukattai-Ragi Pooranam Kolukattai-Sweet Modak Recipe- Ragi Kozhukattai Recipe – Evening Snacks Recipe in Tamil This video explains the. Kozhukattai recipe with step by step pics. kozhukattai or kolukattai is a festive South Indian sweet I had made kozhukattai Some weeks back.
In a mixer, grind green chilli first coarsely. Uppu Kozhukattai is a savory version of kozhukattai prepared wit urad dal stuffing during Ganesh Chaturthi. Find easy method to make savory kolukattai. Food preparation Ragi sweet kozhukattai is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the following 5 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 3 steps. observe the following area for you to begin cooking immediately.
Ingredients for Ragi sweet kozhukattai
- Give 1 cup ragi flour.
- Need 2 tbsp of moong daal.
- It’s 1/2 cup jaggery syrup.
- Prepare 2 tbsp grated coconut.
- It’s pinch of cardamom powder.
A small break from my Chaat Recipes and gonna share Ganesh Chaturthi Special recipes for next three days. As the blogosphere(mostly Indian Blogs). sweet pidi kozhukattai recipe easy to make.sweet pidi kopzhukattai recipe with storebought rice Sweet pidi kozhukattai is one of my favs both the traditional way or this easy rice flour method, I love. You can prepare this ragi kozhukattai in two ways. I am going to explain to you both sweet and savory version here.
Ragi sweet kozhukattai process
- 2 tbsp moong dal soaked 10mins and add water cook for 3/4th. Drain water and keep aside. The daal shouldn't be mushy. Take mixing bowl add 1 cup ragi flour and cooked dal..
- Take 2tbsp grated coconut Jaggery syrup 1/2 cup and 1/2 tsp cardamom powder combine well to make a soft dough..
- Take small portion Cylinders and press it with your palm. Steam in idli plates for 7-10mins in medium heat. Ragi sweet kozhukattai ready..
Sweet ragi kozhukattai using melted jaggery. Ingredients Recipe for Mothagam – Sweet Coconut Kozhukattai with home made ground rice. Easy to do recipe with thengai pooranam. Take ragi, rice flour, salt, water, and milk in a bowl and mix well to a runny paste. Ragi modak recipe – Healthy, delicious sweet ragi modak or kozhukattai recipe.