How to Prepare Cucumber Paratha Perfect
Cucumber Paratha. How to make MAHARASTRIAN KAKDI CUCUMBER KE PARATHE RECIPIE IN HINDI by KIRTI MUTKURE. One of my favorite dishes, please try and post your comments!! Cucumber Paratha Recipe, How To Make Cucumber Paratha Recipe.
It contains many nutrients and fibres. साहित्य:- किसलेली काकडी -१ वाटी गव्हा. Urdu Recipe of CUCUMBER PARATHA کھیرے والاپراٹھا – Video Recipe of CUCUMBER PARATHA , make CUCUMBER PARATHA easily with video instructions from famous Pakistani chefs. cucumber raita recipe with step by step photos. cucumber raita is simple, quick and a lovely dish. the cucumber raita can be had as an accompaniment with some sabzi or rotis. Cucumber Raita is a variation of raita that can be used as a dip or a salad. Cooking Cucumber Paratha is a fun point, furthermore it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the following 10 components, you can begin cooking 6 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Cucumber Paratha
- Provide 2 cups of wheat flour.
- Require 1 cup – grated cucumber.
- You need 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/4 cup for coriander chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp – jeera powder.
- Require 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Require 1 tsp for red chilli powder.
- Give to taste Salt.
- Need – as required Oil.
- Require as required Water.
It is made by mixing together freshly chopped cucumber, green chillies, and dahi (yogurt), and optionally finely chopped tomato and onion. It is especially popular in the summer months as it helps to beat the heat. cucumber/kakdi paratha recipe Instructions firstly, grate the cucumber. if the cucumber is bitter then peel off the skin. finally, serve the cucumber raita along with biryani or pulao. Cucumber and Carrot Pickle is often served as a variant to a salad in several Gujarati homes.
Cucumber Paratha steps
- In a bowl take 2 cups wheat flour. Add all masalas and finely chopped coriander..
- Add grated carrot and salt to taste..
- Mix everything well. If needed add little water and make dough. Keep it covered for 15 mins..
- Dust some wheat flour and roll into parathas..
- Put some oil on pan and cook nicely from both sides..
- Serve hot with curd or cup of tea. Your yummy parathas are ready..
Stir together the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, mint, sugar, and salt in a bowl. cucumbers paratha. કાકડીના પરોઠાં. Parthenocarpic cucumbers may bring high prices at the market, prompting many people to attempt Parthenocarpic cucumbers are best grown indoors. Cucumber (Kheera) Raita or Vellarikka Pachadi is easy raita recipe made with yogurt, cucumber and seasoning. A fresh, clean, green vegan Cucumber Raita made with cashew "yogurt" and free of soy. This is the perfect accompaniment for spicy Indian dishes like biryanis and parathas.