How to Cook Aloo chutney pulav Delicious
Aloo chutney pulav. In this video you will see how to make aloo pulav in easy way for all the beginners who just started to cook or are away from home. #aloopulav #pulavrecipe. This is an interesting recipe in which rice is cooked with baby potatoes and spicy green chutney. It is a healthy, tasty and wholesome meal that is easy to.
This tasty and healthy herbal aloo pulav is a filling treat. Chutney pulao -A very flavourful and delicious rice pilaf made with mint and coriander paste- how to Chutney Pulao- is a very delicious pulao made with minimum ingredients. Rice is a staple diet of India. Cooking Aloo chutney pulav is a fun thing, moreover it comes to be extra unique worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 22 components, you can begin cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients for Aloo chutney pulav
- Give 150 gms baby potatoes.
- Give 1-1/2 cup of basmati rice.
- Prepare 2 onions.
- Provide 10-11 cashews.
- Provide 10-15 for pepper corns.
- You need 10-12 of cloves.
- Require 2 – green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tsp for whole jeera.
- Require 2-3 – bay leaves.
- Give 2-3 sticks – cinnamon.
- Provide 2 tbsp – ghee.
- Give 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp for salt.
- Need For green chutney.
- Need 1 tsp fennel seeds.
- Give 1 tsp for lime juice.
- Give 1 cup coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mint leaves.
- Give 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 1 inch – ginger.
- Require 4-5 garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp – salt.
Chutney wale aloo recipe with step by step photos – chatpata and tasty aloo or potatoes with The chutney wale aloo recipe is very easy. You can use baby potatoes or regular potatoes. but make. Chutney wale aloo or crispy pan fried potatoes dunked in Indian style green chutney is quick and easy potato recipe. Aloo Matar ka Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Aloo Matar ka Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Aloo Matar ka Pulao ingredients and cooking method) A simple, speedy and satisfying meal.
Aloo chutney pulav step by step
- Soak basmati rice for 1/2 hr. Meanwhile slice the onions and grind all ingredients for green chutney. Boil the baby potatoes. Peel and shallow fry the baby potatoes. Now heat water add salt and oil, when it starts boiling add the rice. When half cooked strain the water and keep the rice aside..
- After shallow frying the potatoes, marinate it in the green chutney for 10-15 mins..
- Now heat ghee add the spices, onions, cashews, saute till onions are translucent. Add the baby potatoes. Mix well. Add salt. Mix well..
- Add the rice, give a gentle stir, cover and cook till rice is done. Garnish with coriander mint leaves. When done serve hot with raita, plain curd or salad and papad..
Cook Pulav until the rice is tender and the water has evaporated. When Pulav is ready add mango powder and garam masala mix gently. Serve alone or with side of yogurt or pickle if you want to spice. Aloo Palak Biryani Recipe, Alu Chawal, How To Make Aloo Palak Biryani Recipe. Usually making biryani is a very time-consuming task.