Ingredients Make Palak pulao (spinach rice) Appetizing
Palak pulao (spinach rice). Palak rice or palak pulao with stovetop & Instant pot instructions – Healthy and delicious rice made using Indian spinach and few spices. Wash, soak and cook rice in whatever way you like. For the lunch box, i usually make rice.
I always buy spinach, amaranth and. spinach pulao is my moms favourite rice recipe. she prepares this recipe recipe quite frequently for her lunch boxes. she even prepares the spinach rice with the left over palak paneer curry. she refer it as palak paneer pulao and personally i like it more than just spinach pulao. perhaps, because of the. This spinach pulao aka rice dish makes the great lunchbox for kids or adults. Here in the step-by-step photos below, I have shared the stovetop version. Food preparation Palak pulao (spinach rice) is an enjoyable point, additionally it ends up being extra special value if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 10 active ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Composition of Palak pulao (spinach rice)
- Require 1 cup – – basmati rice cooked.
- Need 1 cup of – spinach leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of pudina, coriander leaves, garlic ginger paste.
- Give 2 tsp – Cumin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbs of Ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 cup green peas.
- Require 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp – lemon juice.
- Require 1 tsp – salt.
There are two methods of making palak rice. Simple elegance, that describes the Palak Pulao best of all. Easy and tasty, this Spinach Rice is loaded with spinach and moong dal, and derives its You will be surprised to note that this Palak Rice does not use any spices, but still has a multi-faceted flavour that includes the pungency of onions and. Palak Pulao or Spinach Rice is a simple and flavorful Indian rice recipe cooked with spinach and seasoned with Indian spices.
Palak pulao (spinach rice) instructions
- Rinse and soak the rice in water separately for 30 minutes..
- In pressure cooker add rice, tej patta, clove, cardamom, cinnamon stick, black pepper and ghee..
- Add 1 1/2 cup water and 1 tsp ghee. Cover and pressure cook the rice for 2 whistle on medium flame..
- Switch off the gas. Let the pressure release naturally. Open the lid and loosen the rice with fork. Keep aside..
- Heat the ghee in a pan on low flame. Add cumin seeds, asafoetida, ginger, green chilli,mint leaves paste. Stir well..
- Then add turmeric powder, finely chopped spinach and fry well..
- Once palak cooked add green peas fry till peas are cooked..
- Then add garam masala and cooked rice. Mix well..
- Finally add salt lemon juice and sugar(optional). Mix well without breaking the rice. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Switch off the gas. Palak pulao is ready. Serve with raita..
Palak Pulao is a one pot dish and easy to make. It is a healthy way to get all goodness of spinach as part of your main course meals. It can be made both from fresh rice or left. In my kitchen, it's easy to get excited about rice. Oftentimes, I just make up a pot and fluff it up with a generous quantity of butter and some cracked black pepper.