Ingredients Cook Lauki dal with Rice Appetizing
Lauki dal with Rice. Lauki chana dal recipe with step by step photos – a tasty and healthy gravy recipe made with bottle gourd (opo squash) and bengal gram (chana dal or split This Punjabi lauki chana dal curry is an easy and quick recipe and goes very well with roti or phulkas. This recipe is made quite often at home. Instant Pot chana dal with lauki.
Lauki Chana Dal (Bottle Gourd & Lentil Curry) – Pressure Cooker. This post may contain affiliate links. Healthy Lauki Dal Recipe for Indian food lovers. Cooking Lauki dal with Rice is an enjoyable point, moreover it becomes more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the adhering to 20 components, you can begin cooking 8 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking promptly.
Ingredients of Lauki dal with Rice
- Give 1 cup for toor dal, soaked.
- Require 1 of medium bottle gourd/ lauki cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 large onion, chopped.
- Require 1 – large tomato, chopped.
- Need 4-5 – garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Give 1 pinch for asafoetida (hing).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp Red chili powder.
- Require 1 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for coriender powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Give to taste for Salt.
- Give 1 tbsp for oil.
- You need 2.5 cup of water.
- You need of (For plain Rice):-.
- Give 1 cup Rice, soaked.
- It’s 1 pinch – salt.
- Need 2 cup – water.
Try this recipe with rice and roti , you will surely love it. If you like the recipe do share with your. Now add chana dal, turmeric, lauki, some more salt, and mix thoroughly then add water and let it cook for few minutes with the lid on it. Cook it on slow flame by stiring it continuously.
Lauki dal with Rice step by step
- Wash the dal and put in the cooker along with the bottle gourd and pressure cook it for 3 whistles..
- After it gets cooked, turn off heat & keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds and cumin seeds & asafoetida fry for a second..
- Then add the chopped onion, garlic, green chilli and ginger. Sauté well for a few minutes..
- Then add the all dry masala powders and salt. Add the chopped tomatoes. Cook till soft..
- Now put the cooked dal. Pour required water and bring to boil. Check salt and spices. Adjust if needed. Serve hot with rice or roti..
- (For plain Rice):- For steamed cook Rice:- Wash rice in a running water, Then add large deep bottomed pan with 4-5 cup water in it. Add little salt mix..
- Once the rice is soft and double in size, strain the water. Allow it to air for 3-4 minutes then serve hot..
Lauki chana dal recipe or dudhi chana dal w/ step by step photos – made from bengal gram and bottle gourd which is no onion no gralic recipe. I have used only tomato and some spice powders to make this curry flavorful. So this is no onion no garlic lauki chana dal recipe. See how to make lauki chana daal recipe in Urdu with step by step pictures by KFoods.com. How to Make Lauki Chana Dal Recipe.