Easiest Prepare Rice pitha with chana dal stuffing Yummy
Rice pitha with chana dal stuffing. Hello everyone welcome back to my channel. Today I am going to share another pitha recipe having stuffed chana dal. It is very delicious and very easy to.
Its outer layer is made of rice flour or Wheat flour or rava and the stuffing is made of ground dal and spices. After stuffing these dumplings are steamed in boiling water. Dal Pitha Recipe by Chef Karuna Verma. Cooking Rice pitha with chana dal stuffing is a fun point, moreover it comes to be much more special value if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the adhering to 11 active ingredients, you can start cooking 6 steps. observe the following section for you to begin cooking right away.
Composition – Rice pitha with chana dal stuffing
- Prepare 2cup rice flour.
- You need 1cup for chana dal.
- It’s 1" ginger.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic.
- Require 4 green chilli.
- Require leaves – Chopped coriander.
- It’s 1tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1tsp for cumin powder.
- It’s to taste – Salt.
- Require as needed – water.
- Provide as needed of Oil.
If you have been missing out on yummy dumplings because of your diet constraints, then wheat flour dumplings stuffed with Chana Dal and chili mixture is just the perfect bet for you. The chana dal is best served with steamed basmati rice or jeera rice and a side raita, kachumber (salad) or a vegetable dish. You could also serve it with rotis or naan along with cucumber raita and some papads. For faster cooking of the chana dal, its best to soak them in water for an hour.
Rice pitha with chana dal stuffing start cooking
- Soak the chana dal for 1hour after soaking strain off the water and make the paste with ginger,garlic and green chilli make a paste.
- Take out paste in a bowl add turmeric powder, cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves and salt mix it well now stuffing in ready.
- Boli the water in a kadai add salt in it now add rice flour mix it well now off the flame then take out in a bowl and make a smooth dough properly apply oil to hand and press the dough now keep it aside for 15 minutes.
- Apply the oil in a hand and press the dough as make it more smooth take a small pieces of the dough now take a dough piece and give it the shape of a bowl with hand and fill with the stuffing now press gently with hand and close the pittha and give pittha shape and keep aside.
- Take a steamer on a the gas filled with water to cook pitha add 3 cup water and boiled it grease the tray with oil then place all pitha and it Cook with steam put the lid on and let the steam cook pitha for 12 to15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes pittha is ready now cut in pieces and serve with green coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
Chana dal pulao recipe, a protein packed pulao recipe with step by step photos. Goes great in lunch box too. This one pot chana dal rice recipe is easy, nutritious and protein filled. It goes well for a quick lunch or in the lunch box. It can be enjoyed without any side.