How to Recipe: Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) Delicious
Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner).
Food preparation Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) is an enjoyable point, additionally it becomes more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 15 active ingredients, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following area for you to begin cooking right away.
Ingredients requirements for Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner)
- Require For dal-.
- You need 1/2 cup for moong dal.
- Provide 1 for green chilli.
- Require 1/4 tsp for turmeric powder.
- It’s to taste – salt.
- You need 1 tomato finely chopped.
- Require 2 tbsp for oil for tempering.
- Prepare 8-10 for garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- Prepare Handful – fresh coriander.
- It’s – For Rice -.
- Require 1 cup – Rice.
- Require 3-4 cup for water.
- Need 1 tbsp oil/butter/ghee.
- Prepare to taste salt.
Simple Dal Chawal (quick and fix dinner) steps
- For making dal- first wash and soak moong dal for atleast 1/2 hour then add soaked dal in pressure cooker along with as required water, salt, turmeric powder and green chilli. cover with lid and cook for 2-3 whistle or until done.switch off the heat and let the pressure release by itself..
- Open the lid, add chopped tomatoes and whisk with hand whisker until completely mashed..
- Add as required water to get desire consistency of dal, keep it on flame and let it come to a boil and cook for 5-7 mins.on medium heat..
- Now crush the garlic with the help of mortal pistle, heat a tempering pan on medium flame with oil once oil is heated add crushed garlic and stir until golden in color. (keep the flame low) add red chilli powder in the tempering pan and immediately dunk into the dal, cover it for a min then add chopped fresh coriander and mix.dal is ready.(u can squeeze some lemon juice to it).
- For making Rice – first wash and soak rice for atleast 1/2 n hour. In a heavy bottom vessel or in a rice pot add oil/butter/ghee, along with water and salt.let it come to a boil, darin the water from soaked rice and add to the rice pan, when it comes to a boil turn the flame low to medium and cook for 8-10mins(cover it half with lid) or until water absorbed completely.switch off the heat, do not open the lid, let the rice sit for atleast 5-7 mins.simple, quick and easy dinner is ready..