Ingredients Prepare Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa Tasty
Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa.
Food preparation Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa is an enjoyable point, in addition it comes to be much more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By utilizing the complying with 15 components, you can begin cooking 12 actions. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking promptly.
Composition of Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa
- Need 1 cup of whole moong green daal (soaked whole night).
- Give 1/4 cup – red rice flour.
- Provide to taste – Salt.
- Need of Pomegranate kernel to garnish.
- It’s Any chutney of your choice.
- Give – For masala aloo 1 boiled potato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp for Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Need 5-6 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 for green chilli.
- Require 1 for onion.
Moong Daal and Red Rice Dosa making
- Soak moong daal overnight Grind it in the morning.
- Add red rice powder and mix well Add salt and keep the batter ready till non stick pan gets heated up.
- Now pour the batter in a squeeze bottle with a nozzle and close the lid When the pan is hot enough to use- make dosa by spreading the batter from the bottle.
- Make a big circle on the pan with the batter first then keep making vertical lines inside the circle Once done mow make all horizontal lines with the batter Like this complete the inner net of the circle.
- Sprinkle little oil on the pan and let the dosa cook.
- Once done keep filling on the dosa and fold from the sides.
- Take it out in a plate and garnish with pomegranate and some chutney.
- For aloo – Take oil in a wok Add mustard seeds When they splutter add curry patta and chopped onions.
- When they turn pink slightly add masalas-turmeric powder, red chilli powder salt to taste & coriander powder.
- Mix well and mash slightly Add chopped green chilies (optional).
- Mix well and cover it.
- Allow cooking for sometime till everything blends well.