Steps Cook Butter Chicken 😍😍 Yummy
Butter Chicken 😍😍.
Cooking Butter Chicken 😍😍 is a fun thing, moreover it becomes much more special worth if you cook it on your own. By utilizing the complying with 21 components, you can start cooking 5 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients – Butter Chicken 😍😍
- It’s Oil – 2 tblspn.
- Give For Marination:.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Chicken -.
- It’s 1/2 cup for Curd / Yoghurt -.
- Give 1 tsp – Chilli powder -.
- Prepare for Garam Masala Powder.
- Need 1 for tsp.
- Need for Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp Salt to taste.
- Need – For Masala:.
- Prepare – Butter – 3 tblspn.
- Prepare – Oil- 2 tblspn.
- Give 1 tsp – Cumin Seeds.
- Give 2 tbspn Ginger Garlic Paste -.
- Need 1 pinch of Red Food Colouring -.
- Require 1 tsp Chilli powder -.
- Provide 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder -.
- Provide for Sugar – 1.5 tsp or to taste Salt to taste Tomato – 2 large pureed.
- Need of Cream – 1/4 cup (I mixed up 1/4 cup milk with 2 tsp cornflour).
- It’s of Kasuri methi leaves – 1 tblspn.
- It’s Cashew nut paste -1tblspn.
- Provide as needed Water.
Butter Chicken 😍😍 how to cook
- Take chicken and all the marination ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Leave it to marinate for 15 to 30 mins..
- Now heat 2 tblspn oil in a frying pan and place the marinated chicken in a single layer and cook them on high heat for 5 mins or till the chicken is charred. Flip them over and cook again till the chicken is charred. Switch off the flame and set it aside..
- Now in a kadai. Add oil and butter and let them heat up. Add in cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Add in ginger garlic paste and saute for a min. Add in red food colouring, chilli powder, garam masala powder, salt and sugar and mix well and cook for 30 sec. Add in tomato puree and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 mins to 8 mins till oil separates from it..
- Now add in required amount of water and bring that to a boil. I used 2 cups of water. Add in grilled chicken pieces and mix well. Simmer the flame and cover the kadai. Cook on a low heat for 15 to 20 mins till the chicken is tender and juicy..
- Once the chicken is cooked add in the 1/4 cup of cream and cashew nut paste. Simmer it for a min. Now crush in the kasuri methi leaves into the gravy andmix well. Simmer again for couple of mins. Switch off the flame and add coriander leaves..