How to Cook Arhar Daal with Rice Yummy
Arhar Daal with Rice.
Cooking Arhar Daal with Rice is a fun point, moreover it becomes a lot more special value if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 18 ingredients, you can begin cooking 10 actions. observe the following section for you to start cooking immediately.
Ingredients of Arhar Daal with Rice
- Need 1 cup Arhar Daal.
- Provide 2.5 cup water.
- You need 1 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Need 1 tbsp red chilli powder.
- Require 1.5 tbsp corriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp – garam masala.
- Give 1 tbsp for amchur powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp – mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 of medium onion chopped.
- Give 2 for medium tomatoes paste.
- Give 1 green chilli slit in 2 half.
- Require 1.5 tbsp for ginger and garlic paste.
- Provide for Salt as per taste.
- Give 1 cup of rice.
- Need 2 cups water.
- You need 1 tbsp ghee.
- Need 2 tbsp for oil.
- Provide Green corriender for garnish.
Arhar Daal with Rice making process
- Wash the daal and pressure cook it with water and turmeric powder till one whistle. Let the cooker sit and pressure out by it's own..
- For tempering, take a frying pan on the gas top and add 2 tbsp oil to it..
- Once the oil is nice and hot add mustard seeds to it. After the mustard seeds starts splutter add chopped onion and ginger garlic paste to it..
- Cook the onions till golden brown and add red chilli powder to it and cook it for few seconds..
- After that add tomato paste to it and put corriender powder, salt, garam masala and amchur powder to it. Stir it well and cook it till the oil seperates..
- Then add the green corriender leaves and add the cooked daal to it and stir it for 5 mins.and arhar daal is ready..
- For rice, wash the rice thoroughly in running water and soak it for 15 minutes..
- In the mean time put 2 cups of water in a sauce pan on high flame and let it boil..
- After the water starts boiling put the strained rice to it and add 1 tbsp of ghee to it. After that put the gas flame on low and semi cover the sauce pan with a lid..
- Cook it till the complete water evaporates..