Easiest Cook Chana dal pulao Tasty
Chana dal pulao. Chana dal pulao recipe, a protein packed pulao recipe with step by step photos. Chana dal pulao is a highly nutritious recipe for your kids. This is a must make recipe atleast once a week.
Ingredients of Chana dal pulao
- You need 1 cup of rice,.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chana dal,.
- Prepare 1/2 cup – fresh chopped vegetables of choice,.
- It’s 1 tbsp – oil or ghee,.
- Prepare 1 piece cinnamon,.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds,.
- Prepare To taste for salt and chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp for garam masala powder,.
This is one of those rare pulaos that was not much. Ingredients for Chana Dal Pulao Recipe. Chana Dal Pulao is an easy-to-make and extremely delicious one-meal recipe. This healthy and yummy pulao is made using simple ingredients like soaked basmati rice, chana dal, onion, green.
Chana dal pulao steps
- Wash the rice and chana dal separately. Soak them for 15 minutes. Heat a pan and add oil or ghee.Add bay leaf, cinnamon and cumin seeds. Allow to crackle. Add washed and clean rice, fresh with chopped vegetables of choice and 2 ½ cups of water. Mix well..
- Add salt and chilli powder, once the water boils, lower the flame and allow to simmer till done. Add garam masala powder before serving..
- Presentation -Serve in a platter giving with tomato flower and pudina leaf. Serve with- curd,papad and mango chunda or any pickle of choice.
Chana Dal Pulao is a conventional Punjabi Recipe, simple and flavoursome. Similarly clean, wash and soak bengal gram in water. Chana dal is one of the most protein rich lentil used in Indian cuisine. It is made by removing the outer skin It is used in various preparations like chana dal masala vada, chana dal fry, chana dal kheer. Chana Dal Pulao in Urdu is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home.