How to Make Moong Dal Pitha Sweet Yummy
Moong Dal Pitha Sweet.
Cooking Moong Dal Pitha Sweet is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be a lot more unique worth if you prepare it yourself. By using the following 6 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the adhering to section for you to begin cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements of Moong Dal Pitha Sweet
- Require 1 cup for Mung bean/Moong Dal.
- Provide 3 cup for Milk.
- Need To taste – Sugar.
- Provide as needed – Kesar.
- It’s 2 pinch Cardamom Powder.
- It’s 1 cup – Rice Flour Powder.
Moong Dal Pitha Sweet how to cook
- Take a Pressure Cooker Roast Moong Dal and Boil it for 4 Whistle, After that take a Kadhai add Boiled Moong Dal with milk Stir continuously, After making thick batter add Rice Flour 1Cup.
- After some time make a Dough, add Ghee.and switch off the flame,Rest for 15 min to cool it down.Now take a Container add 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar kesar and cardamom Powder and make a Sugar Syrup..
- Now take a Kadhai Heat on medium flame flame add thick Balls of moong dal and deep fry on low flame till golden brown colour.take out from heat and dip in Sugar Syrup for 2 hours..
- After 2 hours your Moong Dal Sweet become Spongy, Your Moong Dal Sweet is Ready to Serve it..