Easiest Way to Recipe: Stake Ranchero with whole Beans 10 #mommasrecipes Tasty
Stake Ranchero with whole Beans 10 #mommasrecipes.
Cooking Stake Ranchero with whole Beans 10 #mommasrecipes is an enjoyable thing, in addition it becomes more special worth if you cook it yourself. By using the complying with 9 ingredients, you can begin cooking 5 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking right away.
Composition – Stake Ranchero with whole Beans 10 #mommasrecipes
- Give 2 1/2 pounds chop beef.
- Give 7 – roma tomatoes.
- Provide 4-5 – serrano peppers.
- You need 3 garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 of cebolla.
- You need to taste – Sal.
- You need 1 teaspoon – cumins.
- Require 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Need 1 tablespoon fajitas season.
Stake Ranchero with whole Beans 10 #mommasrecipes step by step
- Wash the meat and remove the moisture with a paper towels and mince it, turn a medium heat, put one saucepan at the stove, and put in it the meat. Don’t add any oil because the meat has fat..
- Wash the tomatoes Rey well, peel the garlic, in a saucepan put 4 Roma tomatoes to cook together with 3 garlic cloves. Add serranos peppers to taste. Around 10 min..
- Add the seasoning. Blend it and reserves..
- Don’t forget to move the meat frequently so it doesn’t burn. On a cutting board, cut the tomatoes, onion and Serrano peppers and reserves. Removes excess fat from the meat. Now it’s time to add our vegetables that we chop..
- When the onion is transparent, it’s time to add the sauce that we grind. Boil for a few more minutes and turn off. You can serve it with some freshly cooked beans from the pot and to savor!!!.