Easiest Make Butter Chicken Delicious
Food preparation Butter Chicken is a fun thing, in addition it comes to be extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 27 components, you can begin cooking 7 actions. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Composition Butter Chicken
- Require 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 canned tomatoes.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Provide 50 g cashew nuts.
- Give 60 g for butter.
- Prepare 100 ml – water.
- Provide 200 ml of heavy cream.
- Require 400 g of chicken breast, skinless, boneless.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – grated ginger.
- Require 1/2 tsp for coriander powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp – turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – chilli powder.
- Give 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Require 1/2 tsp for salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- Need 100 g Greek yoghurt.
- Prepare Sauce.
- Need 1/2 tsp – garlic.
- Need 1/2 tsp grated ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp – cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp for garam masala.
- Need 1/2 tsp for turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp – paprika powder.
- Need 1/2 tsp of chilli powder.
Butter Chicken steps
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes. Combine marinade and spread over chicken in a bowl or ziploc bag. Refrigerate and let rest for 30 minutes to overnight..
- Blend/process the cashew nuts and stir fry the onion until translucent..
- To make the sauce, combine sauce spices, stir-fried onion, cashew powder and 20g of butter in a pot, and let simmer over low heat until fragrant..
- Once fragrant, add canned tomatoes and water and mix until fully incorporated..
- Stir fry the chicken breast (along with the marinade) with another 20g of butter in a frying pan on medium heat. You only need to sear the chicken, it doesn’t need to be fully cooked..
- Combine sauce and chicken and let simmer on low heat until cooked, about 20-30 minutes..
- Add 200ml of heavy cream and 20g butter and mix. Optionally, add 1 tsp sugar to sweeten the butter chicken..