Ingredients Recipe: Palak Dal Khichdi Yummy
Palak Dal Khichdi.
Cooking Palak Dal Khichdi is an enjoyable point, furthermore it comes to be more unique value if you prepare it on your own. By using the following 19 components, you can start cooking 4 steps. observe the complying with area for you to start cooking immediately.
Composition of Palak Dal Khichdi
- Need 1 cup of tuvar Dal.
- Need 1/2 cup of rice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp – turmeric.
- It’s 1 bunch for spinach blanched & pureed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Need 1/4 cup for green peas.
- Prepare 2 for medium carrots diced.
- You need 2 medium onions chopped.
- Require 1 of medium potato chopped.
- Require 100 gms for french beans chopped.
- Need 1 for bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 small piece cinnamon.
- Need 4 pieces – cloves.
- Need 1 tsp for cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 tbsp ghee.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of raw peanuts.
- Give as per taste of Salt.
- Give 2 tbsp – finely chopped coriander.
Palak Dal Khichdi making
- Soak the rice & dal for an hour and then pressure cook both together for 3 whistles over high flame, add salt & turmeric and peanuts while pressure cooking..
- Blanch spinach & puree it into a fine paste, add 1 green chilli while making a puree..
- Take a pan, add ghee & oil, once the ghee melts add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves & cumin, cook it for 30 seconds. Then add onions, potatoes and cook it for another 2 minutes. Then add french beans, carrots and green peas, cook the veggies for 8-10 minutes while all the veggies become soft. Then add chilli, ginger and garlic paste, salt and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Now add the boiled rice & Dal to the cooked veggies and cook the Khichdi on medium flame for 10 minutes. Then add spinach puree and again cook it for another 10 minutes, then switch off the flame and serve the Khichdi hot..