Ingredients Prepare Chana Dal Khichdi Perfect
Chana Dal Khichdi.
Cooking Chana Dal Khichdi is a fun point, furthermore it ends up being more unique value if you prepare it yourself. By using the adhering to 10 active ingredients, you can start cooking 8 steps. observe the following section for you to start cooking quickly.
Ingredients requirements – Chana Dal Khichdi
- Give 3/4 cup of Basmati Rice [Washed and soaked for 30 min.] ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chana Dal [Washed and soaked for 30 min.] …
- Need 2 tbsps – Ghee . ..
- Prepare 3 chillies . red ..
- It’s 1/2 tsp for Turmeric . ..
- Need pinch – asafotida ..
- Provide Salt chilly . and red powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp for Jeera . ..
- Need 1 for onion . Medium [Sliced thin].
- You need 2 cups Water [Basically water must be above the rice and dal by 1/3 rd of the index finger.] ….
Chana Dal Khichdi how to cook
- In a pressure cooker, heat the ghee and add jeera and asafotida..
- Add the whole red chilly..
- Add the sliced onions and cook until they are nice and transparent..
- Add the salt, red chilly powder and turmeric..
- Now add the rinsed and soaked rice and dal mix..
- Stir it for half a min..
- Add the water and pressure cook it for upto 3 whistles on a full flame..
- Serve with Raita/plain yogurt..