Steps Cook Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi Tasty
Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi. Khichdi is a wonderful, versatile Indian food. It is satiating and easy to prepare, and fits perfectly into any meal, be it lunch or dinner. It also lends itself to a lot of innovation, and you can come up with varied versions with unique combinations of dals, veggies and spices.
To make this dish more nutritious, add mixed veggies of your choice. This is also healthier and tastier dish that can be incorporated in kids diet in place of regular plane khichdi. This is pretty tasty that my little one keep asking me for more and. Food preparation Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi is an enjoyable thing, additionally it becomes extra special value if you cook it on your own. By using the complying with 17 ingredients, you can start cooking 11 steps. observe the following area for you to start cooking instantly.
Ingredients Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi
- Provide 1/2 of small cup Masoor Dal.
- You need 3/4 small Cup Rice.
- Provide 3 for small Cups Water.
- Provide 1 for small cup Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp Boiled Peas.
- Give 3 tbsp for Boiled Carrot.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp – Green Beans.
- You need 1 – Chopped Onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp chopped Garlic.
- You need 4 Chopped Green Chillies.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp – Ginger Paste.
- Give 1 1/2 tbsp for Ghee.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp for Whole Jeera.
- Give Pinch Hing.
- It’s 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder.
Masoor Dal With Palak is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Side-Dish. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Close the pressure cooker and cook till dal is done. Serve hot with plain rice, papad and fried dahi- mirchi.
Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi making
- Soak for 10-15 minutes on hot water the Masoor Dal and Rice..
- Now take 2 1/2 Cup Water in cooker and once it starts to boil add Salt,turmeric powder and add Masoor Dal and Rice and cover the lid of the cooker and cook till 3-4 whistles.
- Now take chopped Spinach and add 1/2 Cup Water and grind it in a Mixy to make a paste..
- Now take 1 1/2 tbsp Ghee and heat it..
- Once the ghee is heated add Whole Jeera and Hing,chopped garlic and sauté for a few seconds..
- Now add the chopped onion and cook till they are golden brown..
- Now add Ginger Paste,Chopped Green Chilli and the spinach paste to it and stir nicely for a few minutes on a high flame..
- Now add the Boiled veggies to this and now add the cooked Khichdi to it..
- Mix it nicely..
- Now your healthy and tasty Masoor Dal Palak Veg Khichdi is ready.
- Garnish with preferred veggies and serve alongside Dahi and roasted Papadam for a complete meal..
Masoor Dal (Brown Lentil) is healthy dal made with whole masoor dal in North Indian Style. How to make masoor dal, Maisoor paruppu. Masoor Ki Dal or whole (sabut) masoor dal/brown lentil is one of our favorite dal. It's very easy to prepare and goes well with rice or roti/paratha and we doesn't. finally, serve palak khichdi hot topped with more ghee if required. notes: firstly, to make palak dal khichdi slightly spicy, blend green chilli along with spinach. also, adjust the consistency of khichdi to your choice, however, it thickens once cooled. additionally, add peanuts to tempering to enjoy the. In khichdi, rice grains are not separate, unlike in biryani and pulao.